NEED A FEMTO!! HELP!!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Stiler said:
How much do Femto statues usually go for?

Well, I just paid 250 with shipping (that is if Denish Wang even ships the damn thing.) and now I see one on ebay for like 102.50, which pisses me off. I haven't seem a Femto on Ebay for a while then when I go blow a wad on it one pops up the next day for cheap. Good bidding to you Stiler , and also to Rob, may the best man win.

N

Ng51386

handsome rakshas said:
Well, I just paid 250 with shipping (that is if Denish Wang even ships the damn thing.) and now I see one on ebay for like 102.50, which pisses me off. I haven't seem a Femto on Ebay for a while then when I go blow a wad on it one pops up the next day for cheap. Good bidding to you Stiler , and also to Rob, may the best man win.

Let's not forget though that the seller's credibility wasnt that great though, so it wa a tad high risk :p

The Femto I paid for was around 300.00 and it's also a LE Femto.

handsome rakshas said:
hey bud, dont feel bad bout it. i still think $250 for a femto /w shipping is a great deal. besides, that is only starting bid, the auction still have bout 2 days left, so anything could happen. and like NG51386 said, seller's credibility is my major concern 2, especially when something is "too good to be true", gotta be extra catious..  :guts:

N

Ng51386

It's not that it's too good to be true, but it's just high risk. And do you want to risk that much money on it? I might be incorrect, but isnt this the same seller who mixed up orders on two people from this site? I know -rob- got a boscone when he was suppose to get another one, I forgot....

But anyways, just be wary, if it's only a little more, why not be safe and go for someone more credible?

Ng51386 said:
It's not that it's too good to be true, but it's just high risk.

my comment doesnt necessary refer to the seller, its just a general comment. its like saying "when the bidding is still at $110 or so at the last 30 secs, and u know puting a $150 will probably do it, will u still go for it?" this sorta thing. :guts:

N

Ng51386

A lot of things start at 0.99 cents. Main reason is beacuse it WILL sell, and not only that the listing cost isnt as much.

In fact I've sold a couple of things for 0.99 cents, and got "really" good returns. Like my Nintendo DS I sold for 115 I think.... Initial bid was 99 cents.

Well, I raised my total bidding price up to $300, to make sure I get it :).

I figured might aswell go with femto for my first berserk statue.

N

Ng51386

Stiler said:
Well, I raised my total bidding price up to $300, to make sure I get it :).

I figured might aswell go with femto for my first berserk statue.

Here I come with a max bid of 301.00 :troll:

N

Ng51386

Stiler said:
:(, I just said that hoping no one here would bid on it then since it'd have been considered high.

Dont worry I was just playing :)

Anyways, good luck on the Femto

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Well, let me be honest here. I am a little concerned about the seller. I've heard bad things about him and good things about him. I don't know the current status of the deal because I have one of my friends take care of my ebay business. When I get some info I'll let some fellas know. I regret being so hasty and ordering it from him. I haven't seen a Femto on Ebay in a while so I made a bad decision. I wish I hadn't, I could be having a fun bidding duel with Stiler and Rob right now. :judo:

N

Ng51386

Just to make things clear....

The current statue seller selling a Femto on ebay is not the seller I am speaking is suspicious or not reliable, I have never bought anything from him. So I cant say anything about this seller, so anyways on with your happy bidding :)

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Ng51386 said:
Just to make things clear....

The current statue seller selling a Femto on ebay is not the seller I am speaking is suspicious or not reliable, I have never bought anything from him. So I cant say anything about this seller, so anyways on with your happy bidding :)

uh...yeah...
I was talking about denishwang, not dynastyreptiles. I am interested in seeing how this turns out for YOU fellas. I wonder how high Rob and Stiler are willing to go.

N

Ng51386

handsome rakshas said:
uh...yeah...
I was talking about denishwang, not dynastyreptiles. I am interested in seeing how this turns out for YOU fellas. I wonder how high Rob and Stiler are willing to go.

I just wanted to make sure no one was confused, I got a little confused myself, lol :troll:

I was reading this thread and was wondering who you guys were talking about? It was making it seem I sold someone other statues in the past. But as I got down I finally saw someone point it out before I did. Just for any info I am just a collector. I come here from time to time but never post until a comic shop in Naples sold out everything they had at low prices so I decided to buy all the Beserk statues and sell the duplicates.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Well? The auction just ended, so who won? How much did it go out for?
My item is not doing well because denishwang has not responded to my friends emails. Oh well...

handsome rakshas said:
No way! Just emailed him to make sure how much shipping was and he never emailed back. Its been a week.
thats strangle..its not like the ending price is low or something, he set the BIN price by himself, i wonder whats happening..

I will like to thank all who has bidded on my statues. The femto went for 222.50 and skeleton knight 213.50. I will be putting up 1 more skeleton knight up soon. If someone would like to make me an offer before I put on ebay feel free to do so.

N

Ng51386

If someone is still looking for a Femto, there's a LE Femto on YJ right now...

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h30995792

Top Bottom