Guts on horse LE

another guts on horse was sold on YJ today.
its a limited edition with 008/300 as the serial number.
8 hours after the auction is up, someone hit the buy it now at US$2100....
this price should be a record high :isidro:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I think it's well worth it...but I'm only saying that because I could never hope to afford it...sniff...maybe one day when I have my own franchise, Rhom's Potato Skins. Mmmmm, finger-lickin' good. :beast:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I saw that earlier yeah. What to say, to me it's always only worth what people are willing to pay for it. I don't think the statue itself justifies the price apart from its extreme rarity and low serial number, but all in all if the guy bought it was worth it for him.

All I can say is congratulations to that unknown winner. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
thats a lot of money... wow.

Don't think I can warrent that expense on a statue, no matter how good it was.

But yea, congrats to that eager winner

N

Ng51386

Man, that's still just insane.... Looks like it was never even opened either.... That's as mint as they can get, lol

Ng51386 said:
Man, that's still just insane.... Looks like it was never even opened either.... That's as mint as they can get, lol
it has been displayed, for bout half year. the condition is still mint tho.

N

Ng51386

I'd be a little concerned that it was wraped and no pictures of the actual statue then....

Ng51386 said:
I'd be a little concerned that it was wraped and no pictures of the actual statue then....
he posted the link of his photo album with about 10 pics of the actual statue in there.
but i think jp yahoo account is required in order to access these pics.

Been gone for a while, so I'm replying to this topic a bit late but...

$2100 sounds "relatively" reasonable to me. Supposedly, before I was able to snatch mine, a fellow collector told me he bought his LE for $2500 and another one of his friends bought his LE close to $3000. As far as I know, the only auction that I've seen with my very eyes for a Guts on Horse LE ended at 190,000 yen, and it was never removed from the box. I think when it comes to such rare pieces, the prices tend to fluctuate per auction. If you're lucky enough to not go up against another eager bidder at that very moment, I think you can win a Guts on Horse LE for under 200,000 yen, easily. It's all about lucky timing. Congrats to the winner! The day I received my Guts on Horse changed my life forever! =P

Ng51386 said:
Arent you going a bit far there...? :troll:

LOL, well when I wrote it, I was just exaggerating. But when I think about it, it did in a way. Because after I got that statue, it really made me want to collect all the other AOW statues. Before I got that one, I never thought in my wildest dreams I would ever get my hands on it, so I always thought there would be no point in trying to collect all of them. But... the Guts on Horse was a statue that I got pretty early in my collecting days, so I figured if I was able to get that one (probably THEE hardest AOW statue to get), then collecting the other not-so-rare ones would be a synch (of course it turned out to be MUCH harder than a "synch"). So yah, it's POSSIBLE... if I never won that Guts on Horse statue, I might not have accumulated the collection I have today!

N

Ng51386

Yeah... That Guts on Horse statue is something. I made a deal with my parents, if my second semester grades result in four As and one B they'll pay for a Guts on Horse statue, the first one that is in good to mint condition. And since they're paying for it, money wont be an issue :D

CnC

Ad Oculos
Ng51386 said:
Yeah... That Guts on Horse statue is something. I made a deal with my parents, if my second semester grades result in four As and one B they'll pay for a Guts on Horse statue, the first one that is in good to mint condition. And since they're paying for it, money wont be an issue :D

Do they know how much it costs? I'd hold out for a doctorate if I were them :guts:

N

Ng51386

Yeah, I told them it would cost around 2000 USD at least. For me to get four As and one B is something, especially since I only come home with Bs and nothing else :p

Years have passed since this discussion thread

Today I finally received my Guts Horse Riding LE !! :)

It took me two years to get it, when I saw this thread in August 2007, I thought it would be impossible for me to own it one day...

I paid it a small price, I got lucky.
Anyway I think the new Berserk statues lower the prices of the old ones. The Doldrey battle is far from us now... The actual crisis is not the reason, since I decided to buy it I saw severals auctions just a little bit more expensive.

What I can say about this statue...it is mythic!! And the box omg the box! Wonderful.

Even though the sculpt of the horse is very very bad, I like it better than the 1/15e (I got it too) thanks to the size.

I will take some pictures tonight.

Congrats man!!!!!11

Drakull said:
Years have passed since this discussion thread

Today I finally received my Guts Horse Riding LE !! :)

It took me two years to get it, when I saw this thread in August 2007, I thought it would be impossible for me to own it one day...

I paid it a small price, I got lucky.
Anyway I think the new Berserk statues lower the prices of the old ones. The Doldrey battle is far from us now... The actual crisis is not the reason, since I decided to buy it I saw severals auctions just a little bit more expensive.

What I can say about this statue...it is mythic!! And the box omg the box! Wonderful.

Even though the sculpt of the horse is very very bad, I like it better than the 1/15e (I got it too) thanks to the size.

I will take some pictures tonight.

Thx guys :guts:

I'm very busy these days, can't make more pics

DSC_2895.jpg

Great pics! Its a beautiful statue.

But would someone be so nice and explain why this statue is near 3000 dollars worth?
Great scult and paintjob, but i don't understand the price.

Top Bottom