Lets us not forget..

shoudi.jpg

Should I finish this? Lith was suppposed to help me out on this one, but she must be too busy watching transformers =^p.

Oh yeah, The original is much bigger. Its also not so dark. When its finished it will be poster quality. (Maybe.)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Well, the darkness helps bring out the eyes and the teeth, however it also looks like the swords glowing. Is that intentional?

The red and black pallette you've chosen is effective. But yea, it is very dark.
Go ahead and finish it.

The glow goes to show you that im lazy. But yeah, I'm just gonna beg lith to finish it because I can't bring myself to finish it on my own.
I worked on this for 10 hours one night and had it near the point of completion. Brother closed photoshop without saving it. Yeah. Made me pretty bummed.

CnC

Ad Oculos
deathbybears said:
The glow goes to show you that im lazy. But yeah, I'm just gonna beg lith to finish it because I can't bring myself to finish it on my own.
I worked on this for 10 hours one night and had it near the point of completion. Brother closed photoshop without saving it. Yeah. Made me pretty bummed.

Yea. Took me a whie to make "Cntrl+s" a reflex action, hardly know I'm doing it anymore. Upside to working on somethign for 10 hours and losing it is that it takes you half that time to re-do it, and it looks better than the first time (most of the time :guts:).

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
That's awesome. I'd love to see it finished. You did a great job with the texture, especially on the stump.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Hell yeah, this one is absolutely gorgeous. I apologise for dropping the ball here! Anyway if you don't finish it, I still will... :serpico:

Top Bottom