Tisinc?

What's the story on this seller? He has good feedback and sells statues at decent prices, but it seems like they don't sell.

$170 is good for a bloody guts maken isn't it? I was thinking about picking it up.

N

Ng51386

pippin22 said:
What's the story on this seller? He has good feedback and sells statues at decent prices, but it seems like they don't sell.

$170 is good for a bloody guts maken isn't it? I was thinking about picking it up.

People just dont want it I suppose. If people dont want it, the prices goes down, especially if he has a large amount of them.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
pippin22 said:

Tisinc is the name of an online store that sells berserk statues and other toy and hobby collectibles. I've heard stories of them mixing up peoples orders and sending them the wrong item. (sometimes in the customers favor, wink wink buddy)I also know that they stold pics from a certain avid berserk statue collector's website. (Luv ya Derek!) I ordered the silatt ex and Wyald ex (bloody log) and had no problems.
I'm surprised those Wyalds haven't sold out yet, go buy it guys!
http://store.yahoo.com/tisinc99/ber338111.html

Thanks guys, I knew I'd get the information I needed here. :guts:

Looks like they have both boscone, both judeau, guts maken, wyald, and zodd human limited editions! :troll: gotta get me one!

Top Bottom