Cool new berserk video

Good, I'm glad you weren't offended, because I have only the highest respect for you sir.

If anyone else was offended by my asinine animations, I apologize.

I give you an "E" for effort. Quite respectful at the end as well. I bet if you put a little more brain power into it, you could make some really cool stuff. Maybe longer than the credits... :isidro:

- C :serpico:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
An 'E' is just an 'F-' with the minus tagged onto the bottom.

:troll: :troll: :troll:

Just trollin', keep it up. I don't think you could successfully offend anyone who reads Berserk.

Kagami

Goo!
pippin22 said:
How is that?  They all suck equally (Or rock equally in my opinion.) no?  What was so great about that one?

oh man... trust. that was the one.

duke was pretty sweet, but if it ended after "its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum!" *cut*
then it would have had that "wtf!?" style guile that x-mas did. x-mas was so genius. I mean, these are the type of things you can only watch one time to get the full effect, but, xmas had a couple replays in it.

now time for a picture of a troll with a top hat: :troll:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Kagami said:
x-mas was so genius. I mean, these are the type of things you can only watch one time to get the full effect, but, xmas had a couple replays in it.

It was?
While I agree that was the more enjoyable of the group, I think you need to spend some more time with these or have some kind of satire in mind. These are a little TOO random to be worth more than a slight chuckle.

Keep at it.

Kagami-  I guess in a way that kind of makes a little bit of sense.

Sir CnC- I respect your opinion, and I will keep at it. If I make something worth watching, I will post it, though my skill and time are little. (ok, I admit it I have all the time in the world, that leaves one problem.:griff:)

I laughed pretty hard at the one talking about shoving the DS up your ass. But then again I have an infantile sense of humor that responds to anything regarding the word ass.

What is Daiba hiding under his turban? Find out in this new episode!

http://www.vimeo.com/clip=58574

It's not longer, but it is a tad funnier (I think).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
pippin22 said:
What is Daiba hiding under his turban?

Geez man, his name is Daiba, not Diaba... Make an effort. I corrected it in your post, but I can't in the link. Otherwise, I'll grant you that it's a tad funnier than the rest. Keep at it. :SK:

Orochi-chan

The Hill of Swords welcomes you...I shall be there
Maybe it's better to try some serious work instead of such videos? The guyz gathered here are extremely f##king talented (except for me - I'm just a crazy muthafuca), so they expect AT LEAST an ANIMATED MANGA from you, don't they dear Pippin? You know, a friend of mine listens to death-black metal. He's an incredibly talented person, but his tendency "to simplify" his music makes it (the music he writes) just a succession of noises of low quality. Why not try to create something more or less serious? :???: :casca:

E

emorace

ehrm ... sorry for playing undertaker,
but .. i dont want to create a new topic for my video, so i wanted to use this thread ^^

Here´s a Berserk Video Tribute which i´ve created some days ago, hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87V27aLZgco

emorace said:
ehrm ... sorry for playing undertaker,
but .. i dont want to create a new topic for my video, so i wanted to use this thread ^^

Here´s a Berserk Video Tribute which i´ve created some days ago, hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87V27aLZgco

I liked it. Mainly because you used Baroque music, which is actually pretty interesting since I think Neoclassical would probably fit better. Not too sure about Vivaldi's The Four Seasons: Summer, Presto (3rd movement). It's not the first thing that comes to mind for me when I think "eclipse". Personally I would have gone with something that conveys the insanity of the eclipse. Even if it would have been far more difficult to time the scenes properly. Something like Shostakovich cello concerto no.1 4th Mov, Allegro Con Motto. Heck most of Shostakovich's stuff would work for the eclipse since he made quite a few insane compositions.

Though if you want to be really creative you could always put Danse macabre, symphonic poem in G minor, Op. 40. It kind of mocks the whole eclipse if you play it to those scenes but at the same time it also fits somehow. If I had to describe it, I'd say that it emphasizes some of the emotions and all the death during the eclipse and if you time it right, it can emphasize Guts' rage as well.. but at the same time it also includes Griffith by playing a kind of playful tune that points out that he doesn't really have a care in the world anymore.

Anyway, good stuff Emorace, I really hope you put together some more of these. I loved it. :slan:

Edit. Stravinsky also works pretty well. Especially Stravinsky - The rite of spring - Sacrificial dance (see, even the name matches. There's causality for you. :carcus:)

Top Bottom