Casca: Episode of Birth Feast (with Red Behelit)

Hey everybody .. i have been reading all your comments in SK.net and I think it's one of my favourite forums.

It's my first post and i really dunno what else to say .. but I just wanna know if some one can post Casca: Episode of Birth Feast (LEwith Red Behelit) pic please ? :judo:

The reason i wanted to see a pic coz i won the one on Japan yahoo Auctions recently Serial #277 and it seems that the LE comes with some Blood on the Sacrifice SIGN!!?? ... Pros lemme know ...

The link to the auction is ...

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g36007998

Don't tell me that the price is too high .. I didn't care since i'm so obsessed with Lovely casca :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Casca: Episode of Birth Feast (with Red Beherit)

Hello Chimaera, welcome to SK.net.

Her Brand is bleeding in the Limited Edition, yes. On a side note, I merged your two posts together, please don't double post in the future (edit instead). Thanks.

Casca-BloodyBrand.jpg

Aazealh said:
Hello Chimaera, welcome to SK.net.

Her Brand is bleeding in the Limited Edition, yes. On a side note, I merged your two posts together, please don't double post in the future (edit instead). Thanks.

Hey Aazealh,

First, Thank you for your fast reply .. Ooops didn't notice (edit) :isidro:

Then yes!! I finally got it .. I don't believe that I was able to get one .. I bet Many are searching for Casca either a limited ed. or not ...

Well .. Congratulations me! :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Welcome to SK.net, Chimaera! Glad to have you aboard! :serpico: Now, on to the matter at hand, this site has excellent photos of Berserk statues and if memory serves me right, I believe it has a good photo of the statue you recently purchased (sans blood though, so you'll have to use your imagination :void:). www.berserkstatues.com. Enjoy!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
A fantastic statue indeed,Chimaera !
Congrats on your purchase and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
There are a number of statue enthusiasts here so you're in good company!
Welcome!

Thank you kubricka, CnC and Maiku you will get yours one day :serpico:

Thank you Rhombaad .. that's indeed an excellent site with a Hard-to-Believe collection. Nice collection DirectDK and I will surpass you one day ( yeah right :p :miura: but you never know ;) :guts:)

Many Thanks handsome rakshas. You will hear from me over again and again and again. I like talking about current auctions but i don't see anyone here doin that. Maybe coz they are afraid that they would get noticed if they bid and somebody would snatch the item away :p

Berserk statue enthusiasts .. Fightooooo :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Chimaera said:
I like talking about current auctions but i don't see anyone here doin that. Maybe coz they are afraid that they would get noticed if they bid and somebody would snatch the item away

I think that's more because people don't care. And some auctions are actually being discussed, when they're uncommon (i.e. worth posting about) or when someone is interested in them.

Top Bottom