MY ANTI-POLOTICS THREAd!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Alright this is about the most important thing in life [to me] T&A. Lets talk about it! I like them both equally!

I also like hot chicks. Lets have some more talking!

Edit: Ok I know not everyone likes the states. And I know people in the states get kind huffy and puffy about it. And Sparnage thinks I don't deserve an opinon because i'm in the Army. BUT Polotics is evil and don't deserve to be on this message board. Anyways I like both boobs and butts! [any ladies offended by this please just send me hateful pms]

polo.jpg

DESIGNER%203%20BUTTON%20POLO%20SHIRTS-b.jpg

DOWN WITH THEM ALL!!!

CnC

Ad Oculos
rené said:
http://www.worldclothing.net/vintage/t-shirts/DESIGNER%203%20BUTTON%20POLO%20SHIRTS-b.jpg

DOWN WITH THEM ALL!!!

Word, Side note: I hate the all-colors-of-the-rainbow polo shirt/ same khaki shorts crowd that goes into the bar I hang out at and heads to the back to the bar to snort coke and go all apeshit crazy. They're all the offspring of wealthy families who don't have to work a day in their life... they suck.

Yea... so whats this about politics?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
CnC said:
Word,  Side note:  I hate the all-colors-of-the-rainbow polo shirt/ same khaki shorts crowd that goes into the bar I hang out at and heads to the back to the bar to snort coke and go all apeshit crazy.  They're all the offspring of wealthy families who don't have to work a day in their life... they suck.

Bah that's alpha teams sargeant described to a T. The guy is a fat mother fucker that never worked a day in his life. Fuck rich mother fucker,

Yea... so whats this about politics?

T or A?

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Griffith No More!" said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

Fuck politics, when are we going to finally realize that the squirrels are the real threat!?!
My god, the enemy has been among us the entire time.

D

darkbane

Damn, them squirrels are vicious. With long, pointy, teeth, eh? I gotta watch out, there's two outside my window right now :S

Howl4me

My life is given to whom it does not belong...
It's all a conspiracy...the Squirrels...the nuts...I think it even goes all the way to the trees...lol...but on a serious note...I'm gonna have to go with A...You can always buy the T if ya have to...just my 2 cents though...

Top Bottom