Behelit Necklace/DragonSlayer Pack

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Hey, some time ago I came across a little set wich featured a Behelit Necklace (small one, made from steal) and a miniature DragaonSlayer. But lately I can't seem to find them on eBay anymore, and I'm interested in having the Behelit necklace (not for wearing, just for 'having' :p).

I've seen 2 sites wich sell the sets (searched for it through google) but they sell it for $40 !!!! This is waaaaaay to much for me, since I'm not even interested in the Dragonslayer...

Is there anyone that knows of a place wich sells this stuff, or someone who has the Behelit one, and needs to get rid of it... please let me know.

Thanks

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, some time ago I came across a little set wich featured a Behelit Necklace (small one, made from steal) and a miniature DragaonSlayer. But lately I can't seem to find them on eBay anymore, and I'm interested in having the Behelit necklace (not for wearing, just for 'having' :p).

I've seen 2 sites wich sell the sets (searched for it through google) but they sell it for $40 !!!! This is waaaaaay to much for me, since I'm not even interested in the Dragonslayer...

Is there anyone that knows of a place wich sells this stuff, or someone who has the Behelit one, and needs to get rid of it... please let me know.

Thanks
Whoa. I was going to tell you to try houseofanime.com, since that's where i got my puck necklace for 7 bucks. I saw the beherit/sword combo keychain when i was there (i went to the actual store when I was in town, nto the site). Shit... I can't believe they're selling the whole thing for $40 thats a major rip... I'll keep my eyes peeled though.

Hoenstly though, its really, REALLY small. You should look for the metal beherit necklace. I got mine at AnimeWeekendAtlanta about 2 years ago, but I'm sure you could find it at any major anime con.

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Whoa. I was going to tell you to try houseofanime.com, since that's where i got my puck necklace for 7 bucks. I saw the beherit/sword combo keychain when i was there (i went to the actual store when I was in town, nto the site). Shit... I can't believe they're selling the whole thing for $40 thats a major rip... I'll keep my eyes peeled though.

Hoenstly though, its really, REALLY small. You should look for the metal beherit necklace. I got mine at AnimeWeekendAtlanta about 2 years ago, but I'm sure you could find it at any major anime con.
Weird... Isn't the one sold with the Dragonslayer metal?

And how big really is it? I've only seen a very small picture of it, while still in the case. And I'm not interested in an actual size Behelit, that'd be too much. ;)

Thanks for the info though.

Top Bottom