Author Topic: 1/6 femto kit  (Read 1745 times)

Offline kubricka

1/6 femto kit
« on: December 08, 2005, 07:01:09 PM »
a 12 inch? Femto kit, too bad i dont know anything about painting a kit, or else i would have bid on it..oh well..
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 07:03:04 PM by kubricka »

Offline Maiku

Re: 1/6 femto kit
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 07:11:19 PM »
I prefer the sculpt of the AoW Femto.

I do wish we had more kits/statues in a 12 inch scale.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 07:24:28 PM »
a 12 inch? Femto kit, too bad i dont know anything about painting a kit, or else i would have bid on it..oh well..

It's the Jinchiku-Muguy kit (released first at WHF in 2003), it's not that rare on Yahoo Japan auctions. Here's the creator's page (he's also done Ubik and Slan as well as 3 beherit themed kits).

It's a nice kit but I also prefer the AOW sculpt like Maiku, though with a good painter that one could look fantastic.

Offline Darkadien Zurel

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 11:04:57 PM »
I must admit thats a very nice looking model though, i really like the detail on it.  I think with the right colors and a well enough painter to put them on it would be amazing  :SK:
"you might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired" -Sei Shin Kan

Offline handsome rakshas

• Of the Vortex
  • Thanks Grail!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 11:25:49 PM »
I would love that in black!
My birthday is coming up so...who wants to buy me that and do a custom black paint job on it? It would be very nice of you! Come on, my only birthday wish has already been crushed. (Apparently a Fist of the North Star themed birthday party would be "too destructive".   :judo:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 02:12:04 AM by handsome rakshas »

Offline Darkadien Zurel

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 02:02:34 PM »
lol now a fist of the northstar birthday theme sounds like it would be fun.  Who told you it would be to destructive hehe

but the model would look nice with a black paint job, im thinking more of a dark deep purple tone almost a black but with purple in it
"you might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired" -Sei Shin Kan

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 02:36:43 PM »
but the model would look nice with a black paint job, im thinking more of a dark deep purple tone almost a black but with purple in it

It should be dark blue to be faithful to the original.

Offline Darkadien Zurel

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 07:05:59 PM »
since you mention it dark blue wouldnt look to bad eather if it was the right shade of blue