1/6 femto kit

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
kubricka said:
a 12 inch? Femto kit, too bad i dont know anything about painting a kit, or else i would have bid on it..oh well..

It's the Jinchiku-Muguy kit (released first at WHF in 2003), it's not that rare on Yahoo Japan auctions. Here's the creator's page (he's also done Ubik and Slan as well as 3 beherit themed kits).

It's a nice kit but I also prefer the AOW sculpt like Maiku, though with a good painter that one could look fantastic.

I must admit thats a very nice looking model though, i really like the detail on it. I think with the right colors and a well enough painter to put them on it would be amazing :SK:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
I would love that in black!
My birthday is coming up so...who wants to buy me that and do a custom black paint job on it? It would be very nice of you! Come on, my only birthday wish has already been crushed. (Apparently a Fist of the North Star themed birthday party would be "too destructive". :judo:

lol now a fist of the northstar birthday theme sounds like it would be fun. Who told you it would be to destructive hehe

but the model would look nice with a black paint job, im thinking more of a dark deep purple tone almost a black but with purple in it

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Darkadien Zurel said:
but the model would look nice with a black paint job, im thinking more of a dark deep purple tone almost a black but with purple in it

It should be dark blue to be faithful to the original.

Top Bottom