"DAMN that movie was GOOD!" When was the last time you said that?

A.I. was pretty good, but I understand some people can't enjoy a movie with robots that don't (or won't) shoot lasers out of their eyes.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Entropy said:
A.I. was pretty good, but I understand some people can't enjoy a movie with robots that don't (or won't) shoot lasers out of their eyes.

Those same people have a great dislike of movies with robots that won't (or doesn't know how to) end.

I liked A.I., though I wonder how it would have been if Kubrick had did it himself?

I thought it was a fairly decent movie, and I also got a little sad watching it :(.

A lot of people just couldn't look past the ending and realize it was sort of a fairy tale'ish type of a movie.

Mo

The Warrior
Walter said:
My pick is definitely Independance Day.

Why? WHY?! Because it had AWESOME aliens and lots of patriotism that made me feel good inside to be an american and not an alien and then they beat the EVIL alien mothership with a VIRUS ... a COMPUTER virus! And there were lots of black and jewish jokes, which are ALWAYS CLASSIC.

DAMN that movie was GOOD when i was in 7th grade! The Boondock Saints of its time!

Dude are you kidding me? ID4! Some of us grew up :guts:

"Get Shorty" really shocked me, I thought it would be 2nd teir humor at best.
"Pulp Fiction" was off the wall! (I'm surprised no one mentioned it)
Snatch also shocked me..
Butterfly Effect was original and kept me on the edge 2.

See that now we all have some quality movie watching to do to see what some of the fuss is about :p

LoTR was the one movie that mak me said that...

Talking about which... I think i should also give credit to Batman begin and also King Kong

Top Bottom