IM fun

Ah! the joys of conversation on MSN. this guys been pestering me for quite sometime, always asking ignorant and retarded questions. for example, he once asked when Walter was going to continue making the volumes and such.
this last conversation happened just yesterday. it is the unabridged version too! let us mock and ridicule him! ;D

.::ReX::. says:
hey
I went to the www.thehawks.org for downloading the Volumes issues from that site.. and they told me to to sign for the the site to be a member..but  since I log in..it always brings to the forums section..have u heard of that site..I am sure u have ..do u know the link for that page where u download the stuff
the volumes
RaNe says:
its there
where?
gimme the link plz
PLZ
RaNe says:
you already have it
LOL...the page I can't find the downloadable section for the volumes..canu hook me up with link
RaNe says:
i dont download them
RaNe says:
ive been there once
i c..its ok..thanx any ways..I have only 2 volumes...that I baught...I might make site about Berserk soon a lot better that blacksunovermidlang.com
RaNe says:
ha
RaNe says:
youd be hard pressed to do that
naah..I have been workin in sites...the grfx in that site stanKS!!...
RaNe says:
its in the graphics
RaNe says:
not*
for sure there is going to be eps 26 +...I am sure 99.9%
RaNe says:
the information and overall coolness of it
RaNe says:
you are 99.9% wrong
RaNe says:
we have no concrete info on thatr
yea the info..everything..its cool..but u see its not to specific
well..why would it end like that..it has been ended in 1998-1999
RaNe says:
it ended in 97 or 98
the volumes continued the games has been continued and the eps for sure
RaNe says:
no
RaNe says:
the anime was made to get more people into the manga
well...i can't tell ...but a lot of ppz here knows it will
RaNe says:
lord...
RaNe says:
they know it for a fact?
RaNe says:
as in, they have insiders in JAPAN that know for sure?
yeah w/e
well the info in that site aint that specific
RaNe says:
look
specially the characters summary
RaNe says:
you dont know for sure
well..not for sure..may be around 90 % sure
it will continue
u think it wount
RaNe says:
whatever
RaNe says:
i certainly cant claim that im 90% sure it wont
RaNe says:
but im 50.5% sure it wont
RaNe says:
it doesnt need to
RaNe says:
most people who saw the anime have carried on with the manga
RaNe says:
they dont need more eps
why wouldn't they
RaNe says:
because they dont need to?
every body knows eps are a lot better than reading some japanese none coloured mangas
RaNe says:
riiiiiiiiiiight
RaNe says:
and everyone knows ignorance is bliss
its not even translated!!
RaNe says:
thats what all these sites are for
RaNe says:
mine, wlater's and thehawks
RaNe says:
walters*
well why such bother instead off just doin the eps with subs..that makes more sence
RaNe says:
no it doesnt
wait..let me ask u this...do u like the eps or the volumes
RaNe says:
the manga is better than the anime
U GAY FAG
shut up
anime ROXX!!!!!!!!!!!!
RaNe says:
sorry to burst your bubble, but you got a watered down version
RaNe says:
its like disney compared to the manga

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
its like disney compared to the manga

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
lol!! You know when your dealing with a being with the iq of a pimple on an amoeba when their climactic replies are "U GAY FAG", "shut up" and "anime ROXX!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha! This was a good catch indeed! But hoenstly... you have no idea how many conversations I've had exactly like that on AIM.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Wow.  One more reason I'm glad to be rid of MSN Messenger.  Of course, it's pretty much like that anywhere you go now.  :-X

So, when *are* you going to continue making the volumes, Walter?  :D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
at least he didnt resort to calling me a "jesus freak"  ;)
GF.jpg

qbanlink

"What has been taken by the SWORD, Must be re
I want to agree with rex....I think they will make more episodes. I hope they do even though it is a water down version of the comic book. If that was the water down version, then I love it because it was great for a water down version. If the demand is high enough, which it seems like it is, why wouldn't they? Plus, the anime series cost alot more money to buy then comic books. I was looking around and a comic book cost like $4.00, while a dvd version cost $23.99. I think comic books are pretty much out-dated. Last time I collect a comic book I was like 9 years old.We live in a new era were everything is made into movies or cartoons. I can't even remember the last time I read or collected a comic book. I think a real book would be better to read than a comic book. I also agree with Rane....why would they if people have moved to the comic books. But I think the reason being is because we have no choice since it has an open ending. It left people like me saying, "Aww shit, I want to see more It can't end like this". I really hope they come out with more episode. There is a huge demand for this series and especially if they are comming out with the english dubb. That just tells you that Berserk the anime is still very popular. Look at DragonBall Z, it has made god knows how many episode b/c it is very popular. I think they should make more episodes. 8)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Plus, the anime series cost alot more money to buy then comic books. I was looking around and a comic book cost like $4.00, while a dvd version cost $23.99. I think comic books are pretty much out-dated. Last time I collect a comic book I was like 9 years old.We live in a new era were everything is made into movies or cartoons.

:D :D :D

Thanks for that, you really made my day. ;)

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
Look at DragonBall Z, it has made god knows how many episode b/c it is very popular. I think they should make more episodes.

Isn't this reason more then ENOUGH to stop making Berserk anime?

What'll happen when 6 year olds run around the streets with their plastic Dragon Slayers...

I'm not saying the Berserk anime is bad, I love it. But if it's taking DBZ proportions, then please stop.

Please don't compare Berserk to DBZ EVER again. Thanks you.

qbanlink

I could never compare Berserk to Dragonball Z, If you can read and understand at the same time you will know that I was comparing the magnitude that Dragonball Z popularity rose to. All I'm saying is that Berserk was such an excellent anime with deep and well developed characters that also had an excellent storyline that they should continue the series in anime. Berserk is a series that actually touches and focuses on reality. Of how ambition can drive a man to its grave and how dreams can bring disasters and sadness. It was just a series that should of never stoped at episode 25. I will never compare such an anime to Dragonball Z.

Kuroi-san

The manga's continuing on the storyline. Its the purest form of Berserk. We don't need new eps. If we did, they'd probably cut out very important characters like the first one. They wouldn't be able to make it fit.

qbanlink

I undersatnd what you are saying, but those magna are in japanese. So people such as my self will have a hell alot of trouble understanding the magna. If they had the rest of the story in a book (english) it woulf of been fine but japanese magna just doesn't do it for me. I would just like to see mor anime since i love anime. But who knows, maybe they will one day. Just like the batman movies and the James bond movies that never end.

Kuroi-san

Sigh...

Walter and Co. are doing a translation database. They're translating Berserk. It hard to get the volumes (for me, anyway) I know, but I'm sure as hell not going back to downloading.

Markaveli

Peace out, homie!
What he's saying is "Let them make more Berserk episodes, because it's popular. DBZ made many episodes because it's popular."

I don't even want Berserk to be as popular as DBZ is (at least not the WAY DBZ is popular.) Next to that, Berserk is not even close to DBZ popularity-wise.

But yes, more of Berserk anime would be nice, if they did it right and kept true to the story and characters.

And if you were joking: sorry.

Top Bottom