Merry Christmas!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:

Nice, Walter! I got a new printer since my old one was spewing ink all over the inside. I also got a fair assortment of DVD's and a collection of "The Darwin Awards" books in a gift exchange with some of my extended family. Good stuff, should keep me laughing all this week. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Vaxillus said:
I gots me a WACOM tablet, 6"x8" and pretty nice looking. Expect me to actually churn out some decent colorations, and probably more often. I hate mice.

Wow, small world. Actually the "biggest present" I received was that the members of my family all chipped in a little to help me buy myself one of the Wacom Intuos3 6*8 tablets. My 4*5 graphire is showing its limitations :badbone:.
I hope to have it by the end of the month.
rock on.

Oh, I also got a CD, Walter. soundtrack from Amadeus. (I was looking for a good version of "Ah Tutti Contenti")

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Thank you to all who were concerned about me. I'm fine, its just that all my Christmas money (and then some) is going to pay my deductible. Funny thing is, when I told my friends about the crash they were like "looks like no Berserk statues for a while, huh?" Those bastards. Once again, thank you all for the concern. I love all of you very much!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Walter said:
You'd better draw more on the Oekaki now.  I'm jealous of your Wacom, jerk.

I got $20 and a new laptop  :guts:
You don't need a tablet, you're great already.  Congrats on the Laptop.

It seems CnC and I think alike.  Hope to see some more stuff from you too.

Glad you're ok Rakshas, Your sexyness would be greatly missed if somethng were to happen.

edit: Speaking of the Oekaki, I just finished up a much older drawing I did. Not much good, but better than it was. It's on the second page now, so check it out.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Speaking of the Oekaki, I just finished up a much older drawing I did. Not much good, but better than it was. It's on the second page now, so check it out.

I left a comment to encourage you, time to become productive now. :void:

Top Bottom