Weapons List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked to see all the weapons with their names and the different armors.
Kind of like when dark horse included some weapons descriptions, in the "Lone Wolf and Cub" Series.
I know that some of the weapons in Berserk have not been named but i think it would be cool to have some info on the influences.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, that could be done, it's nothing difficult. I don't have time to work on something like this for now, but I'll think about it.

In the meantime, you can find information about Kushan weapons in this thread.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
When I get an idea like this for the Enc., I run it through a program I wrote myself on my TI-83+ calculator. The program cross-compares the ammount of time potentially invested in a given project with the practical ammount of data that can be obtained once it's gathered.

I.E. is it really worth the time to make something like this, or would this just satisfy your particular ravenous curiosity? :casca:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I would love to see it.. the weapons in Berserk fascinate me.
remember to not only include info on the "cool" weapons like the dragon slayer and the exotic weapons silat use, but the simpleton ones as well :)

this could be neat!!

I could help out, I am a sword fighter afterall :serpico:
I could help with identifying swords and this would be a really cool project!
If Aaz/Walter or a Admin approves Ill start with my next edit :guts:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ramen4ever said:
I could help out, I am a sword fighter afterall :serpico:
I could help with identifying swords and this would be a really cool project!
If Aaz/Walter or a Admin approves Ill start with my next edit :guts:

Hi, if you're willing to research the weapons and post accurate, relevant and detailed information about them that we don't already know about, you're welcome to create a specific thread to do so. But currently there is no plan to add such information to the Encyclopedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom