Origins of the other Godhand members?

We all know the story behind Femto's origin, but in the recent mangas have there been any indication to the origins of the other four Godhand members?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
No, there hasn't been any precise indication given.

There are numerous threads speculating about Void's origin on the board though, feel free to search for them for theories and opinions on the matter.

I think it will be awhile if at all when we learn of there origins, I doubt many characters/beings in the Berserk world know about it.

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
My theory is that( This most likely has been said to death, but...) Skullknight is Gaiseric and has a huge grudge against Void (rightfully so) do to the fact that he was "destroyed" by the 1st god hand. If you refer to the time-line Void's supposed ascendence/descendence, however you look at it happened relatively near the time when Gaiseric fell.

Once again just a theory, please if you have any BETTER facts, do so and tell me. I hunger for Kentaro Miura's genius! And anyone else who happends to be wise in the ways/story of Berserk.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheRedShadow said:
This most likely has been said to death

Indeed.

TheRedShadow said:
If you refer to the time-line Void's supposed ascendence/descendence, however you look at it happened relatively near the time when Gaiseric fell.

There's roughly a 150 years difference (1000 to 864).

TheRedShadow said:
Once again just a theory, please if you have any BETTER facts, do so and tell me.

I strongly recommend you to search for older threads on the subject, since it has really been discussed to death.

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
*Ahem* Gaiseric came from "no where" What is stopping him for living well over a small 300 year period? And furthermore would you not agree that there is, as has been stated, a grudge/hate between the two?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheRedShadow said:
*Ahem* Gaiseric came from "no where" What is stopping him for living well over a small 300 year period?

There's no relation between "coming from nowhere" and living long. And a 300 years gap isn't "relatively near the time when Gaiseric fell" if you base yourself on when God Hand members rise, which is every 216 years. Also, being a normal human stops somebody from living well over 300 years, and that doesn't change anything to the fact that Gaiseric's empire is supposed to have been destroyed in -1000 and that the occultation corresponding to the time the first member of the current GH was "born" can't have happened simultaneously.

TheRedShadow said:
And furthermore would you not agree that there is, as has been stated, a grudge/hate between the two?

Nothing definite tends to imply this. If you really respect people that are "wise in the ways of Berserk", please follow the advices I give you. :SK:

Top Bottom