HEADLONG: Zodd scale 1/8

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
DirectDK said:
*bump* Look at the new pictures (up in Aaz's post)!!!

That looks really cool! :isidro: I imagine you will have your own, painted version one of these days, right Derek?

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
the head and arms are my favorite parts. The veins and droops in the skin look completely realistic. This looks like one fantastic piece!

CnC said:
best human zodd yet, IMO

It is very good but I still prefer this one because of how dynamic it is.

zoddoattack.jpg

(Picture from Berserkstatues.com)

As far as Stactic poses this is a better sculpt than the first Headlong peice BUT I prefer arms crossed so it is hard to decide which I like better.

Woot I just won this kit tonight, I cant wait to have this sucker done!!!!

Maiku said:
It is very good but I still prefer this one because of how dynamic it is.

zoddoattack.jpg

(Picture from Berserkstatues.com)

As far as Stactic poses this is a better sculpt than the first Headlong peice BUT I prefer arms crossed so it is hard to decide which I like better.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
grendelrt said:
Woot I just won this kit tonight, I cant wait to have this sucker done!!!!

Congratulations, it's a great looking kit! :serpico:  Are you going to build and paint it yourself or are you commissioning someone else for that project?

berserker88

The Raging Demon
how is this going to be available outside of the fair at the end of the year?? because I wont be there, but I really want this kit!

berserker88 said:
how is this going to be available outside of the fair at the end of the year?? because I wont be there, but I really want this kit!

Yo, man. Didn't you just PM me this exact same question like 5 times??? I told ya, twice already. YAHOO JAPAN AUCTIONS. And, the festival past like 3 months ago. Winter is the beginning of the year. Summer is in August. You can find the kit on YJ RIGHT NOW though. Make sense?

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Patience, my man. It wasn't exactly mass distributed. However, HEADLONG kits are very popular on YJ auctions. Just give it time. The 1/8 scale Zodd will pop up eventually.

:serpico: :serpico: :serpico:

DirectDK said:
Yo, man.  Didn't you just PM me this exact same question like 5 times???  I told ya, twice already.  YAHOO JAPAN AUCTIONS.  And, the festival past like 3 months ago.  Winter is the beginning of the year.  Summer is in August.  You can find the kit on YJ RIGHT NOW though.  Make sense?

Top Bottom