• Conrad

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I love/hate them all equally.

Votes: 15 10.6%

• Total voters

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Aazealh said:
Anyway, nobody voted for the poor Conrad yet, in spite of that awesome scene with the rats in the plagued town. He's an underdog, but you guys just wait until he gets some action, you'll see.

I'll be saving my vote until then. But will it be enough to beat the Prostitute of Intestines?  :troll:

edit: added troll!

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Aazealh said:
Anyway, nobody voted for the poor Conrad yet, in spite of that awesome scene with the rats in the plagued town. He's an underdog, but you guys just wait until he gets some action, you'll see.

Well I'll have to remedy that.. mwahahah! Conrad for the win!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
But will it be enough to beat the Prostitute of Intestines?

Ugh, that name... It shouldn't be used without a troll emoticon next to it. :SK:

IsolatioN said:
Well I'll have to remedy that.. mwahahah! Conrad for the win!

That's the spirit! :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
As if my choice wasn't obvious .

voidON.gif

PS: Check out the race going on above and below. While I would love to declare "Schnoz wins BY A NOSE," it seems he's doomed... Just like Jodo...! :judo:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
PS: Check out the race going on above and below. While I would love to declare "Schnoz wins BY A NOSE," it seems he's doomed... Just like Jodo...! :judo:

Schnoz is my favorite godhand

Femto, just a fantastic manifestation of evil. Looks more menacing (at least to me anyways) than the other members of the God Hand. Besides actions speak louder then words.

S

Some Guy

Ubik and Conrad are the coolest for me. Slann gets kudos for going the distance to have some fun with Guts though :guts:

berserker88

The Raging Demon
I'm going to go with SLAN on this one......I mean, come on! I'm a man!!!!! It's a given.

But seriously though besides her looks, the reason why I like her is because she seems mysterious and would do something for herself that would put in jeopardy everything The God Hand is and stands for. I think if the God hand every falls it will be because of her actions mostly.

Ive only read up to vol. 11 and have seen the entire anime. So no spoilers please! in response to this post that is... (If there is any)

Slan!

i hope to see more of all of them soon. you could see how Miura's style has evolved alot since volume 13, i'd love to see how he would draw them in their real appearance in the current arc.

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I voted for the entire Pantheon, each one has something interesting about them.
Void is eloquent and shows a priestly air in his personality.
Femto has to be given high regards as he's Griffith and the product of the endless machinations of Causality and who knows what he will do next.
Slann is almost ridiculously sensuous but she shows an almost innocent sense of wonder in the events that she witnesses and displays a fine grasp of Human Nature; Making her even more provocative and interesting then if she were portrayed as a straight-forward Lust-Driven character.
Ubik shows a knack for persuasion and insight into what motivates the Hearts of Men.
Conrad . . . We haven't seen much of his personality yet but I also like how he teams up with Ubik. Am I the only one who finds myself comparing this to Master Blaster from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome? I just know that there has to be a better comparison though . . .

Raziel

"Each man is haunted until his humanity awakens."
That's a bit of a tough question since each member of the Godhand is quite interesting in their own right.  I guess when it comes down to it I like Void (because he's just badass) and Femto because he looks awesome and he used to be Griffith, giving him a bit more depth.

Still, Slan definitely gets points for previously stated reasons and the comic duo of Ubik and Conrad in the anime was something I'd like to see more of in the future.  So I in short it's probably a tie between Void and Femto.

-Raz  :beast:

Sadly, I´m voting the only one we know in depth.

And I´ll say the reason why I like him the most, because the first time I saw the anime (of course before the manga) I could not fucking believe my eyes when seeing the Eclipse ceremony and even less what he personally did to Guts and the way he (emotionless to my sight) sacrified his feathers (the Hawks), and tought I have seen worse, much worse indeed... I´ve never seen such a level of betrayal before.

That´s why I like this sob the most :

vol03_chapter008.jpg

I expect much more from the other Godhands too, but this seems to be a little bit far away still. Anyway, my opinion could change in a future.

I voted for Slann. Not for her looks (she have big boobs... So what? Probably implants), but because she is only women in whole pantheon. I wonder how she become one of the god hand? And why is she so goddamn horny all the time.
Anyway, she is just most interesting member of the GH, beside Femto. I don't count him, because he is newbie ;P

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Eva05 said:
Is Anyone reminded of H. R. Giger's "Landscape of death" with this godHand???

Well, I'm not reminded much of it. The babies' faces in Landscape of Death can be a bit reminiscent of Conrad's bald and fat face if you know both works well I guess, but it doesn't go farther than that. Plus when comparing the two side by side they're actually pretty dissimilar.

S

smoke

Femto, because rape is awesome.

NO!

Femto, because even if they devote a volume to the history of each Godhand, none of them are going to have nearly the depth that Femto does. He is such an enormous fixture in the story and has such an attachment to Guts that I don't know how you could prefer any of the others to him.

Id have to say Void is my favorite merely because of the fact that he in my opinion looks the coolest. The pulled back lips and gums never cease to freak me out....

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
I like Slan not only she hot but she's the most intriguing out of the 5. I am especially interested in her obssession with Guts. I hope it gets played out more in the not too distant future.

Stream

Inousha
Slan

Has something in her, lusty slefish drive which overcomes sense of duty, and fascination with humane, and especially fascination with Guts ;D
She looks like she's into having fun... And I really wonder of her past life's story...

"So beautiful… these feelings that draw near. Love, hate, pain, pleasure, life, death. Everything is there… This is human... This is demonic!"
- Slan

I love that quote...

AND her meeting with Guts. ;D hihihi

"You're so wonderful, darling."

slanngattsSMALL.jpg

D

Death Can Wait

At first, I was pretty hooked on Femto.

After the golden arc, Femto seemed very short-lived, and from what I see from the Berserk game, is it possible that Miura is trying to retcon the "Wings of Darkness" out? Maybe it's the whole batman thing getting to him, I dunno. Femto had by far my favorite God Hand design and of course the Griffith factor is the best part. Is he technically "God Hand" anymore to begin with?

If not, It's pretty close between Slan and Void. I don't know if the God Hand are free to "Do as they please" (as seen through the few instances of earthly incarnations outside the ceremony, such as Slan and the intestines to satisify her own interest in Guts) Despite reading it all, I still don't know much about Void and because of that out of all of them he "interests" me the most. Yet Slan has the provocative side and (to be honest, it was intriguing to see that "tear of joy" during the raping of Casca).

Bah, I guess I'll go with Slan for now till I hear more on Void.

Top Bottom