Question about the mangas

El_Spico11

The power of death is intoxicating...
Forgive me if I sound insanely stupid right now, but how exactly do the mangas work? Do the mangas begin with Guts fight with Babuso(I don't know how to spell his name), or do they start off with the snake baron? I would like to read from the very first manga, so which one would that be? Thanks again, this is a really big help because I want to start reading the mangas ASAP

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
El_Spico11 said:
Do the mangas begin with Guts fight with Babuso(I don't know how to spell his name), or do they start off with the snake baron? I would like to read from the very first manga, so which one would that be?

The manga begins with the Black Swordsman arc, the Snake Baron to simplify things. If you want to read the story in the good order, start with volume 1, then move to volume 2, etc. You can't go wrong like that. And it's Bazûso.

El_Spico11 said:
Thanks again, this is a really big help because I want to start reading the mangas ASAP

That's a good thing, however there are a lot of threads dealing with these issues already, so it would be most kind of you to stop creating new threads and to search for answers in older ones. Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom