• Giants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redskins

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Hard luck 'hawks fans.

NFC just making the numbers up in the Superbowl.

Actually, that first touchdown taken away was pretty damn soft. Felt like the officials got caught up in the Bettis atmosphere as well...

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Wow what a game. Yeah that first seahawks touchdown that got taken away was kinda questionable. It was a great game though from beginning to end. I thought the seahawks dominated for most of the first half, but they just kinda lost it in the end. A comeback, though unlikely, would've been really cool and interesting....ahhh...overtime in the superbowl. Well not this year I guess. I loved that Randel el reverse pass for a touchdown...there's nothing like trick plays in the superbowl.

On a sidenote, what did you guys think of the commercials this year. Some seemed kinda weak, but I liked a few-- Both of the don't judge too soon commercials (with the guy in the hospital and the woman on the airplane), The "magical fridge" beer commercial was hilarious, and that one with the guy who works with the monkeys and the lady who works with the jackasses (Ahh, donkeys in pants, that was great!)

SMZKAH said:
I loved that Randel el reverse pass for a touchdown...there's nothing like trick plays in the superbowl.

Yup. Whisenhunt for the Raiders has been touted for a while now. Hopefully they get him :guts:

SMZKAH said:
On a sidenote, what did you guys think of the commercials this year. Some seemed kinda weak, but I liked a few-- Both of the don't judge too soon commercials (with the guy in the hospital and the woman on the airplane), The "magical fridge" beer commercial was hilarious, and that one with the guy who works with the monkeys and the lady who works with the jackasses (Ahh, donkeys in pants, that was great!)

Don't get them here anymore :judo:

We use to, 8-10 years ago, but now I'll have to download the ones worth a laugh.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I felt the game was sort of a let down.. Meh, I dunno. I'm not a huge steelers or 'hawks fan to begin with, and I guess I was just expecting too much out of the old seabirds :p I was hoping for some sort of miraculous turnaround, but nah. They were close for awhile though back in the second when it was 7-3.

Was it me or did it seem like there were no seahawk fans in the audience? Steeler fans far outnumbered them.

Ahh well, I got a kick out of the commercials!

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Well, on that Pi call, the reciever pushed off of the DB's chest right in front of the official. If he had kept it below the waist, it would never have been called.

The only really bad call was that 15 yard penalty on Hasselbeck after the pick.

Casey Hampton was great tonight for the Steelers. Alan Faneca also. I honestly felt the MVP should have gone to one of them.

It was a pretty lack luster Superbowl, especially the first half. Through out the entire game it just seemed half hearted or sloppy except for a few stand out things like the record breaking run.

Oh and most of the commercials blew as well and the Rolling Stones werent much better.

Top Bottom