4th Harry Potter Movie

El_Spico11

The power of death is intoxicating...
First off, I don't care if you think Harry Potter is "gay" or whatever. I just want to know what other people think about the 4th movie. Personally I really didn't like it, it felt extremely rushed from the very first scene. I don't think it holds a candle to the other HP movies, which were not rushed and did a pretty good job of following the storyline. The fourth movie skipped about 10 chapters as a whole, and lacked any character development. The climax of the story was horribly done, and it just really isn't good to be blunt. At least I don't think you would enjoy it if you read the book, because it has very good reviews I assume from people who never read the book, or who just don't like 3-4 hour long movies. If I offended anyone I'm sorry but I just don't think it's a good movie, IMO.

Never read the books, but I liked the 4th movie. Most likely because like the third, it was well paced, had good effects, and so on. There was some stuff not well done like Harry's asian crush who had something like 2 scenes and I actually enjoyed the ending. Gave the situation some actual gravity as no one seemed all that frightened or even all that jarred by the fact VOldemort was back before that.

I really liked it. Only read up to book 2 so I don't know how different it is from the book but I don't think the other two books are that much better than the movies as people say it is. Maybe that's just because i've seen the movies first....

Top Bottom