CnColors

CnC

Ad Oculos
2300 hit, picture's due:

I'm sticking a fork in this puppy, as I'm happy with it as is (and I just got handed another big assignment at work that will likely suck all of my time :) )

guts1.jpg

guts2.jpg

guts3.jpg

Guts: 3d sculpt

3d turntable movie

Thanks to all those involved in critiquing this along they way, and thanks for viewin'

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Very cool, but why even include pants? :carcus:

P.S. Love the video, really brings it to life!

Fucking hell man, really great.

But yeah, we will be requiring a version where he has no pants... I'm just saying what everybody's thinking. :guts:

Bowie-Spawan

The God Ass
CnC said:
LOL... What's wrong with you people???

I vote for a no-pants version as well :carcus:
Seriously, a classic nude, that would be neat, hehe. Think greek!

I pull my hat before this, it's absolutely awesome (learnin a bit of 3D sculpting in school and definitely not my area of expertise).
Amazing work!

CnC said:
well I guess I don't have reference for dong size... Yeesh. But thanks, guys and gal

i'm guessing he's at LEAST a 12 incher or something :???:. i mean, cmon, he's guts!

but yo man, that's crazy good work!!! at first i thought it was an actual sculpture, ready for some painting and my blood started to race! i love the details in the scars and the brand. please keep posting more! and i agree with sparnage. you should create a few models and show it to AOW and see what they say.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CnC said:
well I guess I don't have reference for dong size... Yeesh. But thanks, guys and gal

Oh yeah? No reference, huh? We'll see about that! Proudly presenting: The Guts' Weiner Collage (NSFW)!!! :isidro:

That's right, find out just why he carries such a big sword! Is it because he's already used to lugging a heavy one of his own, or because he's trying to compensate for his humble link to the more... common man? :carcus:<"I knew it!"

CnC

Ad Oculos
Griffith No More! said:
Oh yeah? No reference, huh? We'll see about that! Proudly presenting: The Guts' Weiner Collage (NSFW)!!! :isidro:

That's right, find out just why he carries such a big sword! Is it because he's already used to lugging a heavy one of his own, or because he's trying to compensate for his humble link to the more... common man? :carcus:

my eyes!!! But common, Griff, you call those blurs "reference"??? If I got something wrong with the size of the scrotom compared to the shaft, Aaz would berate me for inaccuracies. You know what a stickler he is for these details...

Bowie-Spawan

The God Ass
CnC said:
Griffith No More! said:

That's right, find out just why he carries such a big sword! Is it because he's already used to lugging a heavy one of his own, or because he's trying to compensate for his humble link to the more... common man? :carcus:<"I knew it!"
my eyes!!! But common, Griff, you call those blurs "reference"??? If I got something wrong with the size of the scrotom compared to the shaft, Aaz would berate me for inaccuracies. You know what a stickler he is for these details...

...should this be in the encyclopedia then? :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
If I got something wrong with the size of the scrotom compared to the shaft, Aaz would berate me for inaccuracies. You know what a stickler he is for these details...

Yeah you better not fuck that one up! I'll be checking your progress! :SK:

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Nice work! You is having zbrush or mudbox or some damn thing, and I am being full of envy.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Lithrael said:
Nice work! You is having zbrush or mudbox or some damn thing, and I am being full of envy.

yea its zbrush. I'm liking it. I hear good things about mudbox, apparently they're similar.

Cool, when will it be on sale? :carcus:
By the way, where's his eyeball... The Guts here looks a little bit thin, is it according to the current episode's?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
The Guts here looks a little bit thin, is it according to the current episode's?
Thin? Are you serious? Look again: http://www.mattbrowning.com/3d/guts_3d/guts2.jpg

He looks pretty beefy, actually. It looks like Guts circa ~Volume 17-21 to me. Btw CnC, awesome job here. I love it.

Walter said:
Thin? Are you serious? Look again: http://www.mattbrowning.com/3d/guts_3d/guts2.jpg

He looks pretty beefy, actually. It looks like Guts circa ~Volume 17-21 to me. Btw CnC, awesome job here. I love it.
Of course he looks beefy,but something else i can find in the pic is he has a big skeleton,the contour of his muscle especially the contour of pectoralis is not quite drall.This looks like when Guts wounded after they were on board.
Maybe it's my delusion but in anyway it's a wonderful art.

CnC

Ad Oculos
blueberserk said:
Of course he looks beefy,but something else i can find in the pic is he has a big skeleton,the contour of his muscle especially the contour of pectoralis is not quite drall.This looks like when Guts wounded after they were on board.
Maybe it's my delusion but in anyway it's a wonderful art.

Thanks for the crit. Like I said I used volume 17, specifically the cave scene, as reference for guts' physique. The pectoral muscles on Guts in that scene are as you described.

CnC said:
Thanks for the crit. Like I said I used volume 17, specifically the cave scene, as reference for guts' physique. The pectoral muscles on Guts in that scene are as you described.
Ok,i got it.The physique is 17's and the pectoral is 32's.
That's a super perfect combination, i like this style.

Top Bottom