CnColors

CnC

Ad Oculos
blueberserk said:
Ok,i got it.The physique is 17's and the pectoral is 32's.
That's a super perfect combination, i like this style.

what? no. Its all 17. Look at the cave scene.

Thanks Kart

CnC said:
what? no. Its all 17. Look at the cave scene.

Thanks Kart

胸肌.PNG

Yon mean this?
Don't you think it's more drall and more smooth?

CnC

Ad Oculos
blueberserk said:
Yon mean this?
Don't you think it's more drall and more smooth?

I think I finally see what you mean (although drall isn't a word). You want the pectorals to be more smooth, I get it. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Whats up everyone. Bit of a practice page. Working with depth and saturation (and narrative flow). Also no airbrushing allowed this time around :)

Thanks for viewing:

Berserk_Rod_page1.jpg

Call to Battle Stations​

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Really cool how you brought out the "time of day" with the lighting of the characters. I initially just assumed these episodes as being in broad daylight, though the darkness of the sky certainly leaves the time/weather open to interpretation. Nice job interpreting and fleshing that out.

And on a general note, this just reminded me of something I took note of (though probably fairly obvious to everyone already) during a little editing project I never posted a while back; how beautiful the artwork is on any given page when you just get rid of the text. I think it literally changes how your mind perceives the image because we're so conditioned on the way to examine pages or documents with any sort of words on them, as opposed to pictures, it can't help but be a distraction on at least a subconscious level.

Just another reason not to add extraneous white boxes. :carcus: (can I get an emot just for when I bash DH, like :deadhorse:?)

Griffith

Hahaha, yes! Let me give it a try:

"Nice work, Warner, way to ruin the crux of the story, maybe you could bring the boxes back around the climax!?"
deadhorse.gif

Ah, that feels good, satisfying. Thanks Wally.

Nice one, the subtle tone change on Roderick's close-up (once i noticed it :schierke:) really made me appreciate it more. maybe the dude behind Roderick and the captain is a bit too yellow

CnC

Ad Oculos
vlad said:
maybe the dude behind Roderick and the captain is a bit too yellow

what? Whats that? speak up! :ganishka:

I washed some of the people behind Roddy with some sunlight to push them back.

CnC said:
what? Whats that? speak up! :ganishka:

I washed some of the people behind Roddy with some sunlight to push them back.
lol I got the point, just dunno, to me he seems more seasick than sunbathed :daiba:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Great color work there, CnC! Even the eerie-looking yellow figure in the background looks good, lol^^

Dirty Dog

CnC said:
grrr... well aside from your sudden prejudice against yellow people, thanks guys. :serpico:
maybe make the area that's shaded my his helmet a normal tone, so that it looks less like he's a manga-style simpsons character?

Griffith

CnC said:
Whats up everyone. Bit of a practice page. Working with depth and saturation (and narrative flow). Also no airbrushing allowed this time around :)

Thanks for viewing:

Berserk_Rod_page2.jpg

Call to Battle Stations​

CnC

Ad Oculos
Wow I had no idea it was so prominent, Griff. :ganishka:

Sorry fellas but bathing the person behind Roderick in yellow light was intentional. If I brought the helmet back to its original color (which really is just a reflective blue), the guy really would look sick. Its not too hard to find examples of light changing skin tone (Just look at this group of martians in this picture I found)

Stay tuned for more Cn-beams everywhere-Colors

Top Bottom