CnColors

Dirty Dog

http://www.mattbrowning.com/berserk/colors/zodd_paintover.jpg
Wow! Amazing!
CnC said:
http://www.mattbrowning.com/berserk/colors/zodd_paintover_1st.jpg
Wow! Even though it's meant to be a joke, it's still pretty good. Just in a simpler and more childish way. Btw, I do believe this is my new avatar...

Fucking awesome man.

The style and depth of detail reminds me mostly of your 2400 post Guts picture, what/which manga pics were used for this one?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sparnage said:
what/which manga pics were used for this one?

When Zodd attacks the Kushans in Shet (following Griffith's appearance there); it's in volume 22, episode 185.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Just browsed through all 24 pages of the thread. I have to say, it's one of the most awesome threads on the entire forum, just watching your constant progress, whether it be in painting or coloring, it's all breathtaking stuff. Congrats on your achievements, CnC.

Trying to think of a creative/appealing way to get some of the artwork displayed on the forum, through the theme or even the main page. It really deserves a broader showcase than just this thread.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Fully agree with the sentiments above.

You made me give up colouring, for pities sake (seriously, I've got a half done PSD that hasn't been touched for months).

CnC said:
http://www.mattbrowning.com/berserk/colors/zodd_paintover_1st.jpg

Just like my ability to quote correctly, you've excelled in your performance. Well done mate :)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Uriel said:
You made me give up colouring, for pities sake (seriously, I've got a half done PSD that hasn't been touched for months).

Shoda: "No matter how hard we train... the young master gets incrementally stronger."

Murata: "But therein lies the challenge!!" *throb* "NNGH!!"

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks for all the comments, people. I greatly appreciate it

Sparnage said:
The style and depth of detail reminds me mostly of your 2400 post Guts picture, what/which manga pics were used for this one?

It's taken the from the page Aaz mentioned (however he neglected to specify it was from the bottom panel -haha. I win)

I did very little to alter the original drawing ('cept remove the action lines and sfx, of course). I did, however, move the rear soldiers down a smidge to give the blue background some room to breathe.

Rhombaad said:
But I wouldn't mind a full rez version of the final. :guts:

You got it. HERE it is. I'll append it to the original post, as well. :guts:

Walter said:
Just browsed through all 24 pages of the thread. I have to say, it's one of the most awesome threads on the entire forum, just watching your constant progress, whether it be in painting or coloring, it's all breathtaking stuff. Congrats on your achievements, CnC.

Trying to think of a creative/appealing way to get some of the artwork displayed on the forum, through the theme or even the main page. It really deserves a broader showcase than just this thread.

Thanks, man! I'm ALWAYS (literally, I bet half of these page views are me) going back through the old stuff and seeing what went wrong and what can be improved. Those elves on page 2 pain me to look at nowadays :ganishka:, so I guess that might be a sign of improvement.

Anyways I wouldn't want to be put on a pedestal or anything, but showcasing some of the great work on the 'Station I would be all for. Pictures that Lith, Proj, Uriel, Griff and others did would be great to view all on one page. Actually, I remember there being a page like this in the past, I think it had a drawing I did of Guts right as I got out of high school :D. But honestly, I hope to keep my thread on the front page of the 'Station just by new submissions, so it won't be hard to find :)

Uriel said:

Aw, CUMMON man! That's probably the worst thing I could hear about my work! I really like your colo(u)rs, and hope to see a lot more. I'm flattered you think so highly of my little doodles, but take Griff's friend Murata's advice on this one and don't quit posting.
I really hope as a mod I encourage constructive criticism so that we all improve at this, so don't make me sticky your thread to the top of the board until you post something.
farnese_emote.gif

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
CnC said:

It's......Beautifully Savage o.o, * Zodd Fanboy Dies*

That might just be my new myspace wallpaper AND custom arcade stick art :O, that is waaaaay too good, completely tops the already excellent and impressive Guts piece :D

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Fantastic. The colors and perspective really make this picture. It may not be wallpaper size, but maybe I'll print it out and hang it on my wall or something.

Another amazing piece of work there! Love the cape and the hair (looks almost like a cloud), the armor is incredible, hell the whole thing is just fantastic.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks, fellas. :guts:

Scorpio said:
It may not be wallpaper size, but maybe I'll print it out and hang it on my wall or something.

Well I was going to see what extending the sky to fit a 1280*1024 ratio would look like (ala what I did for the Judo color a while back). If it flops I'll just drop it.

Top Bottom