CnColors

Theozilla said:
I've been noticing a lot of this guy's color edits going around various social media sites. Most of the links in this thread don't seem to work anymore. Is there any current website that Matt Browning/CnC uses that people could credit/link towards him?

road+warrior.png

And CNC? That was the last we ever saw of him. He lives now... only in my memories.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Theozilla said:
I've been noticing a lot of this guy's color edits going around various social media sites. Most of the links in this thread don't seem to work anymore. Is there any current website that Matt Browning/CnC uses that people could credit/link towards him?

Unfortunately I don't know of any way to reach him these days. However you could always credit CnC/Matt Browning and point to this thread, since he did these for the SK.net community.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Well, he still has mattbrowning.com, though it's not functioning. It looks to me like he went to overhaul it as a Wordpress site this year, and it broke, and he hasn't redone it yet. But it does look like he still owns the domain so matt at mattbrowning.com might still get through to him. In the meantime, I've archived with permission his stuff from this thread; that can be found here: http://lithrael.com/ig/thumbnails.php?album=4

But yeah, I see CnC's, Proj's, and my work show up in lots of social media stuffs uncredited.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
I legitimately got super excited when I saw this thread was revived. But alas, it was all for naught. I always loved CnC's colors, it's a shame he doesn't visit anymore, but I assume (and am glad) he's off being successful somewhere.

I had forgotten that you'd archived his work, Lith. I appreciate you doing that (and sharing a link) Now I'm gonna have to go check out his work again!

Aazealh said:
Unfortunately I don't know of any way to reach him these days. However you could always credit CnC/Matt Browning and point to this thread, since he did these for the SK.net community.
That's a shame. Thanks for the suggestion, I have and will continue to do that.

Lithrael said:
Well, he still has mattbrowning.com, though it's not functioning. It looks to me like he went to overhaul it as a Wordpress site this year, and it broke, and he hasn't redone it yet. But it does look like he still owns the domain so matt at mattbrowning.com might still get through to him. In the meantime, I've archived with permission his stuff from this thread; that can be found here: http://lithrael.com/ig/thumbnails.php?album=4

But yeah, I see CnC's, Proj's, and my work show up in lots of social media stuffs uncredited.
Thanks for the link. Won't have to guess by eye anymore when looking for his edits.

Top Bottom