Is Boscone an apostle? [Answer: NO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if he is indeed an apostle or not because guts finished him off to quickly for him to even transform if he was indeed an apostle? can anyone help me out here??

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
There's really nothing to suggest that Boscone is an Apostle. I think he was just an above-average fighter like Guts. Probably nothing more to it than that.

No, Boscone was just a very good fighter and intelligent general. There were no signs that Boscone was an apostle as he wasnt awash with unnatural fear like when he fought Nosferatu Zodd, and later Wyald.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
HawaiianStallion said:
No, Boscone was just a very good fighter and intelligent general. There were no signs that Boscone was an apostle as he wasnt awash with unnatural fear like when he fought Nosferatu Zodd, and later Wyald.
Exactly. Guts didn't get the same unnerving feeling that he did when around Zodd, Skull Knight or Wyald.

N

Ng51386

Let's also not forget how easily it was to kill boscogne compared to the apostles. It took more than one solid swing from his DS to kill all the other apostles, and all Guts just needed to kill Boscogne was Zodd's sword.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
What a question... Why would he be an apostle? I mean, nothing in the manga could make anybody think he was. Anyway:

Rhombaad said:
Guts didn't get the same unnerving feeling that he did when around Zodd, Skull Knight or Wyald.

Guts actually felt some distress against Boscone, and then he took comfort in the fact that it was nothing like fighting Zodd. Because Boscone, although talented, was just a normal human. There really isn't much more to say, he couldn't have possibly been an apostle, it's not even a matter of atmosphere around him or anything, it's just common sense. He was human. Thread locked, title edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom