Chat Room - Now Open

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That wouldn't work, and that's not how PHP works. It has to be changed in multiple files from the server side. What you see on the client side is not how the PHP looks naturally. That's the final output of the PHP script that creates the HTML.

But thanks for the extra effort anyway :guts:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
That wouldn't work, and that's not how PHP works. It has to be changed in multiple files from the server side. What you see on the client side is not how the PHP looks naturally. That's the final output of the PHP script that creates the HTML.

But thanks for the extra effort anyway :guts:
Boo! :judo:

Zurkah

I'm huge in Germany. So's my
Yes, chat room here seems to be working fine. Its really too bad that I only got to spend an hour and a half alone in there staring at my gleaming pecks. They really should have the opportunity to be admired by all...

No one's in the chat? :judo: This is one of the better chat utilities I've seen for a forum. Too bad it can't be integrated on the main bbs page though. I guess Im just lazy.

Hi to everyone i am new! :)

I already tried the chat and i can say it is really amazing!

Too bad there is no one there. Could someone help me out? I am a bit disoriented, thanks in advance.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Phemt81 said:
Hi to everyone i am new! :)

I already tried the chat and i can say it is really amazing!

Too bad there is no one there. Could someone help me out? I am a bit disoriented, thanks in advance.
We usually use it for special occasions! :carcus:

I went in again, and once again, no one there. I go several time a week, is it dead? :judo:

Maybe my schedule has something to do with it, hmmmmmmm... :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
C said:
I went in again, and once again, no one there. I go several time a week, is it dead? :judo:

Maybe my schedule has something to do with it, hmmmmmmm... :troll:
Like it always has, if someone's in there, generally (not always obviously) people will stroll in. But if its empty, few people pioneer and sit in there alone.

Walter said:
Like it always has, if someone's in there, generally (not always obviously) people will stroll in. But if its empty, few people pioneer and sit in there alone.

I admire anyone who's pioneers into the chatroom, but I can't help but feel like a loner sometimes when I do.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
On the notion of being patient: I just wanted to drop a line that the chat room kicks me out every 5 minutes or so. Don't know whether this is intentional but it kinda ruins the magic...

Vlad was in there yesterday^ :void: ofcourse at that time I was AFK.. people that are on the site should just join in. Its easier than just creating topics all the time about stuff already discussed, I always got questions or something :???:
SimplyEd said:
On the notion of being patient: I just wanted to drop a line that the chat room kicks me out every 5 minutes or so. Don't know whether this is intentional but it kinda ruins the magic...

yea its a bit annoying, maybe crank up the kick-time or just remove it completly?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asic said:
people that are on the site should just join in. Its easier than just creating topics all the time about stuff already discussed, I always got questions or something :???:

Sorry, I don't always have time to spend in there. I'll make an effort if you have precise questions that you feel don't deserve a thread though.

asic said:
yea its a bit annoying, maybe crank up the kick-time or just remove it completly?

This only happens to a few people, and it's not a setting or anything like that. Try getting the latest version of Flash, or using different browsers, etc.

Aazealh said:
Sorry, I don't always have time to spend in there. I'll make an effort if you have precise questions that you feel don't deserve a thread though.

Nah I understand some people have lives, I just tend to forget that :serpico:
I had some questions about Raskshas but thats too late for me now, I guess you will see what I mean in my Berserk in Maya thread later today

Aazealh said:
This only happens to a few people, and it's not a setting or anything like that. Try getting the latest version of Flash, or using different browsers, etc.

yea okay im still on vacation, going home soon though so maybe my own net/pc wont throw me off the chat

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asic said:
Nah I understand some people have lives, I just tend to forget that :serpico:
I had some questions about Raskshas but thats too late for me now, I guess you will see what I mean in my Berserk in Maya thread later today

Alright, though I'm pretty sure you could have found the answer in some old threads anyway. :SK:

asic said:
yea okay im still on vacation, going home soon though so maybe my own net/pc wont throw me off the chat

Ok. And if you think you have a clue concerning what's causing the problems, don't hesitate to report it. Not having encountered the problem ourselves, we can't really help you guys with it without more precisions.

Top Bottom