Berserk TV Series - Second season

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
Well I emailed Klaus about Berserk S2 and he is too busy making his own stuff.

Hahaha, hey that must have made his day at least. I'd rather see the second part of his Berserk parody than what you have in mind anyway.

Skullgrin140 said:
Series 1 is done and over with. Now Series 2 must come in now

It's the last time I say it. Don't post on the subject again without footage to show.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Skullgrin140 said:
Series 1 is done and over with. Now Series 2 must come in now

"Put your money where you mouth is".

I say you're never gonna do it. Now prove me wrong rather than post delusions of grandeur, 'specially now that you've lost the only animator you had.

Skullgrin140 said:
Well I emailed Klaus about Berserk S2 and he is too busy making his own stuff. But I will find another flash animator to go with Bereserk's return. And I am not re-animating Season 1 again, that would be really pointless. I am gonna write a script for the first episode using the elements from the manga to make it better, But I am using the same music for the series though

I thought you'd have a fan/amateur project in mind. You should consider the following:
1. reality
2. creating good flash animation....means frame by frame.....with a high frame rate....for example 24 pictures per second.
3.http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276841 That's little foot...the best animation I've ever seen on Newgrounds....and the author said that it took him more than half a year to create this video of 5 minutes.
Aazealh said:
Hahaha, hey that must have made his day at least.
I guess that described my reaction pretty much :???:

CnC said:
Haha, well I hope you're happy, Klaus.

You've shattered the kid's dreams
one last thing : the next time you see a magic show, the bunny was in the hat the whole time. :casca:

But seriously.....@Skullgrin140: Try to create the teaser....as for me...I'd appreciate another well drawn fanart or animation..so good luck on that..but it doesn't seem that you actually worked with flash...otherwise you'd know the program's limits.

yota821 said:
That is certainly the best Flash animation I've seen....... :isidro:  Thanks Klaus!!  And can't wait to see your next project!!
You're welcome.

Klaus said:
I thought you'd have a fan/amateur project in mind. You should consider the following:
1. reality
2. creating good flash animation....means frame by frame.....with a high frame rate....for example 24 pictures per second.
3.http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/276841 That's little foot...the best animation I've ever seen on Newgrounds....and the author said that it took him more than half a year to create this video of 5 minutes. I guess that described my reaction pretty much:???:

Thanks alot for the suggestions Klaus. Littlefoot is a good flash film I agree, But I dont think it even matters if Season 2 is or isnt made. I dont think I will begin Series 2, because if I do that then I am just making a fool of my self and it would be a waste of time.

Besides I just read the manga of Berserk for the time being :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Skullgrin140 said:
I dont think I will begin Series 2, because if I do that then I am just making a fool of my self and it would be a waste of time.

Can't say I didn't see this coming

Skullgrin140 said:
Thanks alot for the suggestions Klaus. Littlefoot is a good flash film I agree, But I dont think it even matters if Season 2 is or isnt made. I dont think I will begin Series 2, because if I do that then I am just making a fool of my self and it would be a waste of time.
Now you know....and knowing is half the battle.... :guts:

Sorry....i had to do that^^

Klaus said:
Now you know....and knowing is half the battle.... :guts:

Sorry....i had to do that^^

Lol. no worries, Berserk Series 2 will probably come eventually. And if there is no Series 2, then lets play the games, read the books, listen to the soundtracks and watch the anime over and over again and remember the great anime we watched.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys, let's stop the Flash animations derailing please. Google exists for a reason, same with Shootin' the Breeze, this thread is about the hypothetic second season of the Berserk animated TV series. If you want newgrounds.com links and the like just go ahead and devote it a thread.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I was about to say a similar comment to Aazealh's, but it seems he beat me to it :SK: (I have no authority to say such a thing, but) if you guys want to talk about making season 2 in Flash, or just generaly talking about Flash shows, then I suggest taking it to Shootin' the Breeze.

Now, back on topic.. I can really only say I would be interested in an uncut OVA adaption.. I have only read so far, but I hear things after the eclipse (where, as you all know, the season 1 left off) are much much more themed then prior to the event.. much darker, bloodier, more adult themes.. a normal anime that has to abide by public airing laws and such just wouldn't do it proper justice.

But I also hear comments of people being worried that it might do more harm then help berserk; this is a possibility as well. Personally, I think it would help it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But you should remember that we wouldn't have half the things we do in life if someone was worried about "messing things up". sometimes you gotta take risks :)

of course, im not saying I would like it if the season 2 was complete crap; I would be just as upset as any of you.

I just want to let everyone know that I really havent had Second thoughts of creating a fanmade Berserk season 2 of flash, Its just that I have tons of ideas for trailers which You will see very soon hopefully. The Problem I am having at the moment is finding the perfect animator which is close to drawing what the anime looked like

If Anybody here can do good (Very good Flash) Drop an email and I will see what can be done.

and BTW. If anyone on this fourm wants to voice for the Upcoming Season 2, please go ahead and email me. I am probably gonna start the auditions once I find an animator to make the teaser trailer.

Teaser Trailers and Posters will come very soon, Sorry for posting this topic without any footage yet. I wont post anymore on this topic till I can get some. I just wanted to point it out

HOLY SHIT. :miura:

A second season isn't going to be made and if it ever is you won't be the one to make it.  Who gives a poo anyway.  We have the manga.

SHABALABADINGDONG, YAKALAKALAKA.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
[quote author=pippin22]
A second season isn't going to be made and if it ever is you won't be the one to make it.[/quote]

XD Ah well... It's a beautiful dream... :griff:

Sorry if I sounded rude, but this is getting ridiculous.

I don't think you know crap about animating skullgrin.  Klaus tried to explain how much work it takes.

Learn from the master: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=5179.0

:carcus:

pippin22 said:
Sorry if I sounded rude, but this is getting ridiculous.

I don't think you know crap about animating skullgrin.  Klaus tried to explain how much work it takes.

Learn from the master: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=5179.0

:carcus:

Thanks alot. BTW, No worries

I was watching the new Hellsing OAV and was impressed with how closely they followed the manga this time around. It was also cool to see that the first episode consisted of the entire first volume. I think Berserk, if ever animated again, should follow this route. This way it would be an episode per volume. Plus with it being an OAV they wouldn't have to cut anything violent or graphic out.

My hope for more anime Berserk has gone up with the new Hellsing series. Even if it still seems unlikely.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
dwarfkicker said:
I think Berserk, if ever animated again, should follow this route.

Yeah, that's what I always advocated. If Berserk had to be animated again, OAV would be the way to go. Nothing really new unfortunately.

Top Bottom