found this on Ebay, does anyone know what it is?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Looks like a laserdisc collection of the Berserk anime. As for whether it's a bootleg or not, I only glanced at it. My advice is that if you don't own the anime, pick up the 6-disc collection out in the U.S. and leave the LD's alone. :SK:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Please be careful when posting Bacongod, the thread was in the wrong section.

Rhombaad said:
Looks like a laserdisc collection of the Berserk anime.

Correct. The price is ridiculous and the auction suspect however, if you want to buy these I recommend you to use Yahoo Japan auctions.

N

Ng51386

That price it utterly insane... 1000 dollars for laser discs? What is up with that?

This is the first time I've seen this kind of listing though, didnt even know people used laser discs still :p

i would have to agree on that. Asking for $1000 is way too insane. getting the US ver. DVD makes much more sense in this case. the JP ver.(beware of the regional code) Berserk DVD is also a great alternative if you are looking for more fancy packaging dvd box set.

There are alot of video philes (sp) out there that still use Laser Discs for certain things.

$1000 is of course an extreme price. I wouldn't mind picking these up on the cheap at some point if I could for the large sized cover art.

Top Bottom