hi, just want to introduce myself...

gattsu

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
finally I've found a bunch of berserk - addicted people, nice to meet ya - I already enjoyed some of your discussions, especially the one about japanese prononciation of english names, hahaha, I'm still sure that griffith is more like "giriffise" than anything else...nevermind;)
Just a few words about me - designer and coder hangin' around in germany and manga addicted for many years.
You should know, that it's not an easy job to get animes and manga's in germany - especially the good one's and apart from dragonball and the fabulous, artfull pokemon and digimon series there is not much to
watch on tv:(
Actually internet is the only way to get what you want...
I know quite a lot of manga's - from alita to bastard, from eden to evangelion, from kenshin to slayer, etc...
but the latest one - pheew - was something outstanding. Yes, it's Berserk, and I just watched the last anime episode - and I guess you know how I feel...
And believe me - I'd never make all the way through thousands of death links and useless sites only to drop such an idiotic message;)) Unless it's worth of it..yes...and this might be the first time that I'm visiting a fansite message board!
I got still some question - I couldn't find any answers on my way to this site yet. But probably you know about these things!
First of all I'm wondering if there will be any second season of the berserk anime? I don't believe in it - but I can't understand why they don't want to go on with the serie...
What about the manga? How many eps are released any are there still some in production? Or has the work on berserk completely finished?
But the most important thing - where the hell do I get the manga's? in germany eps 14 will come out soon but there should be an english version of the latest eps or do you only have manga scans with fan translation?!

If there is any possibilty to purchase the manga's in english version I will certainly do that - kentaro miura deserves that more than a lot.
However - if there is simply NO way I would be pleased to get some tips.
Thanks a lot!
Hope to hear from ya all

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
finally I've found a bunch of berserk - addicted people, nice to meet ya - I already enjoyed some of your discussions,
u re welcome!
You should know, that it's not an easy job to get animes and manga's in germany - especially the good one's and apart from dragonball and the fabulous, artfull pokemon and digimon series there is not much to
watch on tv:(
that s definetely a fact! :'(
Yes, it's Berserk, and I just watched the last anime episode - and I guess you know how I feel...
i m with u! don t be desperate cauz there is hope!
First of all I'm wondering if there will be any second season of the berserk anime? I don't believe in it - but I can't understand why they don't want to go on with the serie...
i think u gonna believe me when i tell u that this is not the first time we got this topic around.

watch this:http://www.skullknight.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general;action=display;num=1019531973

What about the manga? How many eps are released any are there still some in production? Or has the work on berserk completely finished?
well miura has not finished yet the manga and it will at least still take a few years.
in germany the last translated issue is vol.15.
most of the people on this board are expecting the manga to end between vol.30 and 40. :-/

But the most important thing - where the hell do I get the manga's? in germany eps 14 will come out soon but there should be an english version of the latest eps!If there is any possibilty to purchase the manga's in english version I will certainly do that - kentaro miura deserves that more than a lot.
i recommend:www.runchcomics.at
yet i don t know whether they export to germany but what i know for sure is that they are up to date!
there is no official english translation of the manga.

eventually i wish u a good time on this board!

Maximus^^

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Welcome to the board. I'm a newbie here too, but I'm also a manga/Berserk addict, so I think I'll be okay. ;)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Welcome to the board.  I'm a newbie here too, but I'm also a manga/Berserk addict, so I think I'll be okay. ;)
hey ya!
i like ur pic...it reminds me somehow of...

err... forget it!^^

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome gattsu, but read this before you post any further:

http://www.skullknight.net/faq

gattsu

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
yeah I know...

...sorry, I was sure that most of the questions were already answered...but I usually don't take the time to look into faqs as many webhosts abuse the faq area for essential problems and questions like - who am I - or - what is a messageboard - etc... :-/
So I've learned something new today - that there are still a few funky webhosts - those who manage to put valuable information into their faq...thanks for that! ;)

cheers...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: yeah I know...

...sorry, I was sure that most of the questions were already answered...but I usually don't take the time to look into faqs as many webhosts abuse the faq area for essential problems and questions like - who am I - or - what is a messageboard - etc... :-/
So I've learned something new today - that there are still a few funky webhosts - those who  manage to put valuable information into their faq...thanks for that! ;)

cheers...

I really should change the name of the FAQ, because its more of an encyclopedia than a FAQ... But that is how it all started out.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Bonjour! (I dun do German at school...)

Hello, I've only be here for a short time myself... so WELCOME

BOB

poruno sutâ
welcome.

as far as my superior knowledge of the scat loving frenchies goes i can assure everybody that bonjour is ................tadaaa french.

And gattsu there are even people on this board who have to carry this burden of being german, including me.
Time will heal all the wounds ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Isn't Bonjour french?

Yes, but French is the only language I do at school, and seeing as I wanted to add some spice to my welcome message, I threw it in. I would have said the German for hello, but I don't know it, so I improvised.

There, now I've picked apart the opening to my own message, I think I'll go somewhere else now... 8)

W

waqas786uk

HA HA!

i was waiting for the day someone would talk the name gattsu for thier nickname. Welcome gattsu, you are now officially the biggest dork on this message board ;D

Just kidding ;)

hello in German= Guten tagen.

W

waqas786uk

lmao.

Sorry it's been 5 years since I was taught a few german phrases.

Top Bottom