Caska in the dreamcast game

OliDaGoalie

it's me, D'a Lurker ;)
Hey there,

I got one simple question on the berserk game, I'M sure this has been discussed before but didn't find threads on the game,

I haven't played the game, never really gave it alot of attention but something caught my attention while viewing the games cinematics clips on arcticnightfall's site today...when Caska seems to regain consciousness for like 2 seconds, What are they saying to each other? I got to say it was a powerful moment! wow, hearing Gatts's voice as he realize Caska is normal again, you can really feel his emotions, awesome moment! even if don't understand what they saying, great to see they had the original voice cast.

I always tought Caska was insane because of the rape and the death of her fellow members, you all know that of course, but I mean her insanity caused naturally.
Now if I look at that game clip, it seems as if her insanity as a on/off switch or something, perhaps I'm wrong, how can she be normal a second and turn vegetable right after ??? so is it controlled by someone? a curse? her mind is being blocked? so I guess she really needs some kind of cure for her to be her old self again..

OliDaGoalie

it's me, D'a Lurker ;)
Damn I'm silly, forget my question, I just looked in the FAQ section of the game, I got my anwser in BOLD! eh!
sorry 'bout that

shiz

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i have the dc game and it is in english..
She says she had this bad dream or something then passes back out

D

Drachenfels

i have the dc game and it is in english..
She says she had this bad dream or something then passes back out

http://skullknight.net/faq/section6.html

Top Bottom