The Origin of the Beherit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres one thing that I have been trying to figure out about Berserk so far. The Beherits, We know they are tools used to summon the godhand. But I want to know who or what made them? We know its not the Skullknight because he just finds them and eats them.

But Did the Godhand them selves make the Beherits or did some other person make them or did they just grow out the ground from the depths of hell or did they fall out of the sky as weapons of god?

Can someone tell me?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
The Beherits, We know they are tools used to summon the godhand.

They're much more than simple tools.

Skullgrin140 said:
did they just grow out the ground from the depths of hell or did they fall out of the sky as weapons of god?

They come from the Abyss, apart from that not much is known. You'll know when you read the manga.

Aazealh said:
They're much more than simple tools.

They come from the Abyss, apart from that not much is known. You'll know when you read the manga.

thanks. I will look that up. But I need to know, what does the Skullknight do with the Beherits after he eats them? I think he uses them for his sword. I dont remember that well

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
I'm not sure on this, but I think I remember reading in the Manga (when Griffith is becoming Femto and he is "falling". sort of in his subconscious mind). he See's Beherits around him and is told they are drops from the ocean of despair. I'm not sure if that is literal or just a metaphor, though.

the one thing I know about the Beherit is if you drip blood on the face forms and the whole area turns into hellish landscape. But What happened to Griffith's Beherit after the Eclipse when Griffith Became Femto

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IsolatioN said:
he See's Beherits around him and is told they are drops from the ocean of despair.

There is such a scene, but they don't come from "the ocean of despair", no. Now it would be cool if you guys searched for all my past posts on the topic instead of asking questions that were already answered (or checked your facts in the manga). That'd be really nice, thanks in advance.

Skullgrin140 said:
the one thing I know about the Beherit is if you drip blood on the face forms and the whole area turns into hellish landscape.

No, it doesn't work like that. Because it happened once doesn't mean it's always the case, casually spraying blood on a beherit won't do anything. That was a special event, regulated by Causality. Now please INFORM yourself and read existing threads instead of posting stuff like this.

Skullgrin140 said:
But What happened to Griffith's Beherit after the Eclipse when Griffith Became Femto

Nobody knows.

Aazealh said:
There is such a scene, but they don't come from "the ocean of despair", no. Now it would be cool if you guys searched for all my past posts on the topic instead of asking questions that were already answered (or checked your facts in the manga). That'd be really nice, thanks in advance.

No, it doesn't work like that. Because it happened once doesn't mean it's always the case, casually spraying blood on a beherit won't do anything. That was a special event, regulated by Causality. Now please INFORM yourself and read existing threads instead of posting stuff like this.

Nobody knows.

ok. I will inform about it, And I am pretty sure that Griffith's Beherit was lost during the Eclipes massacure. More maybe the godhand have it

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
And I am pretty sure that Griffith's Beherit was lost during the Eclipes massacure.

It disappeared during the Occultation, yes. Nobody knows what happened to it, and speculating on the subject without having any basis is pointless. Since the question was already raised and discussed in other threads, let's leave it at that here, Ok? On a side note, please make an effort with spelling Skullgrin140, it's atrocious.

Aazealh said:
It disappeared during the Occultation, yes. Nobody knows what happened to it, and speculating on the subject without having any basis is pointless. Since the question was already raised and discussed in other threads, let's leave it at that here, Ok? On a side note, please make an effort with spelling Skullgrin140, it's atrocious.

Go easy on me, I'm a bad speller

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Maybe you are, but there is a spell check button right next to the "preview" button for a reason :carcus:

alright im out of this topic :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
Go easy on me, I'm a bad speller

There's a paradox here buddy, and bad spelling isn't a fatality. Anyway since the original question was answered I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom