Finished Headlong Locus Kit for Sale (New Pic)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Just thought I would ask, but is anyone on here bidding on this fella? If so, don't really want to get into a bidding war :serpico:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/84996837

Such a well-done job by the seller, can't resist bidding. Heck, the Zodd he did was nice too (posted in his yahoo! picture catalog).

Re: Finished Headlong Locus Kit

I think all he did is spray paint it with chrome paint or something, still looks awesome like that and really fits it well since his apostle form is suppose to be all metallic like that.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

The finished product looks amazing, however simple the paint job may be. Best of luck to ya, Tirade. I'm not gonna be bidding on it, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone else on the board is.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Zelz said:
I think all he did is spray paint it with chrome paint or something

Yep, and this kit has been on Yahoo Japan auctions for weeks, so I don't think you should worry Tirade.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Fortunately for me, I won the finished Kit!!! Still not sure if I was bidding against another member of these boards. Anyhoo, can't wait to add Locus to my collection.

Tirade said:
Fortunately for me, I won the finished Kit!!! Still not sure if I was bidding against another member of these boards. Anyhoo, can't wait to add Locus to my collection.

CONGRATS!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Tirade said:
Fortunately for me, I won the finished Kit!!!  Still not sure if I was bidding against another member of these boards.  Anyhoo, can't wait to add Locus to my collection.

Congratulations on an excellent purchase, Tirade. :serpico: It's certainly a great addition to your collection.

Awesome, man if I were ever to buy a statue THAT would be the one I would buy, it looks fantastic, not to mention Locus is one of my favorite apostles.

Tirade said:
Fortunately for me, I won the finished Kit!!!  Still not sure if I was bidding against another member of these boards.  Anyhoo, can't wait to add Locus to my collection.

Congarts my friend First of all ..

Yes you were bidding against me .. but my misfortune is as follows ..

my computer crashed and i had my internet disconnected as well for non paying ( damn you my roomate, he was in charge this month ) .. I went crazy by the time i know the auction was gonna end .. I couldn't find a way unfortunately and the biggest problem is that i wasn't expectiong non of this to happen .. Oh well ...

It's good i finally found a computer now till i fix everything back to normal ..

when i want an item, I really want it regardless of the price .. Lucky you .. I wasn't around

No hard feelings :chomp:

Chimaera said:
Congarts my friend First of all ..

Yes you were bidding against me .. but my misfortune is as follows ..

my computer crashed and i had my internet disconnected as well for non paying ( damn you my roomate, he was in charge this month ) .. I went crazy by the time i know the auction was gonna end .. I couldn't find a way unfortunately and the biggest problem is that i wasn't expectiong non of this to happen .. Oh well ...

It's good i finally found a computer now till i fix everything back to normal ..

when i want an item, I really want it regardless of the price .. Lucky you .. I wasn't around

No hard feelings :chomp:

Hey Chimaera,

Few things. For future reference, to avoid the internet problem, you could use Masato's service (www.m-world-service.com) because he'll bid for you. You won't have to worry about having comp issues at the time the auction ends, Masato will take care of it for you. I know how frustrating that can be to want to bid on an item and then your internet dies or your comp crashes (it's happened to me once on an ebay item I really wanted).

Another thing, the seller of that Locus kit has sold a lot of Berserk paint ups on YJ. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a commission piece for you. That Locus will be released again at WF 06 (next month) and I'm sure the seller plans to get another one. You can set up a personal request with him, possibly, if he's interested. Masato will also be able to act as middle man and ask him these kinds of questions if you want. =)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Sorry to hear I was bidding against you, Chimaera :judo: The initial bid on Locus was under Masato's username (amajin2). That's what made me think I was bidding against someone on the boards. Whatever the case, I think DK has the right idea here.

Oh what a relife ...

i don't know how to thank you DirectDK .. it's such a wonderful idea ..

That's what i did .. Masato was bidding on my behalf but he would've increased the bid on his own if i wanted him to .. but i think i would never know if he would have agreed since i didn't tell him to ..

I don't mind since i'm willing to pay any price for the items i want but the thing is he might think that i might not agree to the winning price and end up not paying . I won't blame him .. Nontheless i would really appreciate him winning the item for me ..

It's okay Tirade, I'm so happy you won the item .. at least it's within our board members, looking at it from the positive side .. whenever you wanna sell it .. gimme a call :guts: .. was just kiddin .. enjoy it ..

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Finally got the kit earlier last week. Was pretty excited when I opened the box. However, upon opening it, I noticed that the kit was broken in a few pieces (head was off the body, left arm had snapped off, and one of his spines had broken). Needless to say, I was not very happy. So, I'm currently in the process of fixing the little fella. The head fit on nice and snug, no problem. The upper spine, well that was ok. The worst part has been that blasted arm. Once I'm satisfied with its reattachment, I will probably smooth over and paint the broken segement.

Tirade said:
Finally got the kit earlier last week. Was pretty excited when I opened the box. However, upon opening it, I noticed that the kit was broken in a few pieces (head was off the body, left arm had snapped off, and one of his spines had broken). Needless to say, I was not very happy. So, I'm currently in the process of fixing the little fella. The head fit on nice and snug, no problem. The upper spine, well that was ok. The worst part has been that blasted arm. Once I'm satisfied with its reattachment, I will probably smooth over and paint the broken segement.

My condolences.... seriously. I feel for ya man. I hope everything works out in the end!!!

Tirade yeah thats the problem with shipping completed kits through the mail. You seem to be pretty compitent in the area of hobbying so Im sure it'll work out. Can't wait to see it. :isidro:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Finally managed to reattach the upper spine and the left arm (that arm was a bugger to get the way I wanted). Currently in the process of sanding down the glue around the break. Once that's done (should be soon), I'll touch up the spots that need new paint. Really is a gorgeous kit. My only complaint is the size. If only it were a tad bigger.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Well folks, I finally managed to get the little fella fixed (did my best went it came to repainting areas).  However, I came to the conclusion that it is time to part with my Locus.  I'm looking to sell him to a good home.  My asking price for the finished kit (w/custom base) is $145.  If you want some pics, I would be more than happy to send some to you.

Edit: Pic added

894_1153245533.jpg

Edit: SOLD

Top Bottom