"Spider-Jin" circa 1970's video

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The opening theme song is really catchy. I love it.

YEAH YEAH YEAH WOAH!

YEAH YEAH YEAH WOAH!

Hitoootsuu Geeeeniiiieeee Hitoootsu Geeeeeeniee...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Other than the fact that Spidey has a giant robot named Marveller, it looks better than the 1970's U.S. variant, IMHO. Yeah yeah yeah woah! Marveller!!!!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Nomad said:
A robot... Of all things, there has to be a damn robot.
Oh come on, you hater. The show is so blatantly 70s and japanese, I would have been suprised had there NOT been a giant robot.

Now that I think of it, of all the cultural references Puck has done over the years, I don't believe he's ever done a giant robot impression. Hmmm...

puck.gif

YEAH YEAH YEAH WOAH!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Now that I think of it, of all the cultural references Puck has done over the years, I don't believe he's ever done a giant robot impression. Hmmm...

Well, he's acted as if Guts was one before (and Puck the pilot), namely Mazinger. :puck:

D

DemiAngel

The subs are crazy !! :guts: did they really sing that in Japanese ?
The amazing thing that marvel actually gave them a licence to film this shit ??

Japanese people are weird !!

DemiAngel said:
The subs are crazy !! :guts: did they really sing that in Japanese ?
The amazing thing that marvel actually gave them a licence to film this shit ??

Japanese people are weird !!

No, the guys who subbed kinda ran away with it and put their own thoughts in the intro song (when it started complaining about this show).

And I'm not that weird.......am I? :judo:

CnC

Ad Oculos
HawaiianStallion said:
The best clips are when Spiderman freaks out and kills the Japanese Beatles and the ep. where he is helped by an asian cowboy with a machinegun guitar.

Yea, those are both gold. The fact that the cowboy and son drove off leaving spiderman wondering how the hell he was gonna get home was good too :D

Onoree Supaidamahn!

lol thats good stuff.... i only watched the first episode but those subs man hehe

was somthing like

"I want you to live out my dream"

"Your dream?"

"I always dreamed of wearing tights"

LOL somthing like that i just know it was funny

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/w/Toei-Spider-Man%3A-Miyauchi-Hiroshi?v=ABcsBS1GHL0&search=spiderman%20toei%20fansub

America just can't compete when it comes to quality nonsensical TV shows for kids. I wish they had this trash when I was a kid...

That evil council should pass out a memo to all future monsters on the subject of Docking or Sidestepping if Marveler Throws a damn sword at them. Or maybe Issuing Shields to all monsters.

Top Bottom