Berserk : The Fighting game [Concept Art]

D

DemiAngel

Don't get too excited now ! :badbone: , i made some spirites for an ( imaginary game ),
meaning that there WON'T be any plans for making a game in the near future!! :chomp:

I just want to share some of my pixel art i made, for the fun of it !

berserk_fgsketch_alpha.png

Yeah, it's still far from complete, any suggestions are welcome. :troll:

DemiAngel said:
Just make Guts' armor look blacker; I almost confused him for his pre-Eclipse self aside for the Dragon Slayer and shut right eye.

Other then that, sweet image. Who's next for you? Griffith maybe? :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
lookin' kewl!
yea. his expression is a tad odd. if you're going for an evil smile, maybe furrow the eyebrows?

D

DemiAngel

Thanks for the nice comments guys :serpico:
Now, down to business !! :badbone:

berserk_fgsketch_alpha_02.png

is the scale ok ? or maybe i should make zodd BIGGER ?? :zodd:

Next, Guts -Berserker armour- VS Grunbeld - Apostle Mode -

this may take a while to be done so keep these comments coming !! :miura:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Looking pretty good there, demi! :zodd:

There are some anatomical issues with his abdominal area. His pectorals are too low. And his extended hand looks kinda flat and in an awkward position (is he trying to shake guts' hand?).
Keep it up.

A grunbeld would be cool... :carcus:

Noid

fuusshhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH
When I saw the subject I didn't expect such level. But now I've seen the images, I'm really amazed.

Making a fighting game wouldn't be too difficult with Mugen, don't?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Perhaps it'd be more apt to go with a side-scrolling game rather than a fighting game, if only for the reasons already stated in the "Fighting Game" thread

Yea, I think a side scroller would be better, but that is just my personal preference, a fighting game would be good too I think. I would to see some Locus and Serpico pixel art as well, *hint hint* :carcus:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
oh my god.. a Side-scroller/fighter hybrid would be so awesome! A bunch of enemies on-screen, Guts smashing the DS all around.. I think that could be really cool!

depending on what program people were to make it with, I might be able to help.. :guts: Bah I seem to be getting wayyyy ahead of myself.

Anyways, great pixel work again!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
DemiAngel said:
Well, i tried to do something like this :

EVIL_GRIN.png

gonna work on that spot ! :puck:

and thanks IsolatioN for the comments. :serpico:
To fix this, angle the eyebrows more steeply. Also, you might try moving hit left eye up just a tad. From that angle, I believe his brow should cover the eye just a bit.

Awesome work though. Now let's see you animate it. :carcus:

JIN

Yudanero...
DemiAngel said:
is the scale ok ? or maybe i should make zodd BIGGER ?? :zodd:

Next, Guts -Berserker armour- VS Grunbeld - Apostle Mode -

this may take a while to be done so keep these comments coming !! :miura:

Whoa..Nice. Now that you've said your doing more we'll have to hold you to it. Looking forward to it ... kewl pose for Guts! Are you planning on elaborating on Zodd more before you move on  (  :zodd: -I hope so) ?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
CnC said:
Perhaps it'd be more apt to go with a side-scrolling game rather than a fighting game, if only for the reasons already stated in the "Fighting Game" thread

Streets of Rage, baby! Have Guts beating the crap out of punker dudes with green mohawks. Why? Because he can!

IsolatioN said:
oh my god.. a Side-scroller/fighter hybrid would be so awesome!

I agree. Just like Guilty Gear Isuka and Judgement! Its pulls off the side scrolling levels pretty well. Although the vs fighting system in Isuka really needed help.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
handsome rakshas said:
Thats sweet, DemiAngel! I'm a big fan of 2D fighting games.
(Imagines Berserk running off Guilty Gear XX engine) Drool...

Hey, they already did it with Fist of the North Star, who's to say we won't see one of Berserk in the future?

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Woland said:
Hey, they already did it with Fist of the North Star, who's to say we won't see one of Berserk in the future?

Yeah, and I been going absolutely insane waiting for the Japanese version to come out for the PS2. I'm tempted to just fly to Japan just to play Fist of the North Star. Shin rules!

Top Bottom