The question "Do girls poop?" has been answered. And how!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
http://intermaweb.net/2005/10/29/world-record-4-peristaltic-action/

"I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement the exact length of my colon: 26 feet."

Her expression in the second picture just KILLS me. She's a master at her craft.

source and thread title: SomethingAwful forums

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
One word: why? Just why, really. Was done in 1995 too, the record still hasn't been beaten. Imagine marrying a girl and finding out that's what she did before meeting you. :SK:

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
Yeah that is pretty disgusting, but I guess you can't stop someone from achieving his or her dream as long as it makes him or her happy. I'm just surprised that the high school let her crap on their bowling lanes...

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Slightly Green said:
Well, it shows you how much they care about bowling.
Perhaps how much the world in general cares these days. Congradulations, poop woman, you've become yet another brown smear on humanity's shame that is the internet.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Perhaps how much the world in general cares these days. Congradulations, poop woman, you've become yet another brown smear on humanity's shame that is the internet.
I don't understand all this hate. She's accomplished more and recieved more reknown than any of us losers ever will. What'd you guys do today?

"Oh, I checked Skullknight... and waited for the next episode..."

What'd SHE do in 1995? Set the UNDEFEATED WORLD RECORD FOR SHITTING.

The woman deserves bragging rights.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
I don't understand all this hate. She's accomplished more and recieved more reknown than any of us losers ever will. What'd you guys do today?

"Oh, I checked Skullknight... and waited for the next episode..."

What'd SHE do in 1995? Set the UNDEFEATED WORLD RECORD FOR SHITTING.

The woman deserves bragging rights.

While theres no arguing her re known, I don't think she deserves 'bragging rights'. While what I did today ("checked Sk.net... waited for the next episode") was dull, it was hardly what I would consider a detriment to society.
"Like Aaz said", WHY!?!

Seriously, I'd hate to be the guy who has to go check this shit to see if it breaks the record.
"Guess what you're doing today, Bill."
-"What?"
"You're going to measure this chicks shit to see if it breaks the record for the biggest shit someone's ever shat".
"O RLY?" *gun in mouth*

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
crazyshitg1pw.jpg
crazyshitt5lg.jpg

"This feeling...."

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
You guys are acting like you've never seen a pile of shit this long. Geez
3d2jp.jpg

picture2g7vf.jpg

Now I don't know about you... But I see a major resemblance

Aazealh said:
One word: why? Just why, really.

I was wondering the same thing, but damnit if it isn't bizarre...

Aazealh said:
Imagine marrying a girl and finding out that's what she did before meeting you. :SK:

Well, that would be one odd situation. Unless of course if you had a scatalogical fetish (Several years study psychology, yet I will never understand that...).

Top Bottom