Estimated Character Ages

First off, I'm sorry if this has been asked/talked about before in another thread - I spent some time looking for a similar topic, used the search engine and etc, but couldn't find much.

Anyway - what do we know about the characters ages?

Guts I believe is estimated to be around 22 years of age, Griffith and Caska of a similar age.

From what I remember of the Serpico's flashback, he's a year or so older than Farnese. Both seem younger than Guts.

Isidro and Schierke appear to be quite young - going by Schierke's, er, "chest deficiency" (:schierke:), and by Isidro's generall skinniness and attitude, I'd place both their ages as older than 10, younger than 14.

Am I totally off base here, or missing something obvious? It's something I've been wondering about for awhile, and especially with the pace of events in the manga vs "real time" it's sometimes difficult to keep a good grasp on how time flows in their world reletive to our own.

Tenro

...You tit.
If you check the timeline elsewhere on the site, you can get a pretty good idea of Griffith, Guts, and Casca's ages. But for the record, I believe you're in the right ballpark.

Top Bottom