Berserk Music Video made by ME!

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Hello! I've beena Beserk fan for a long time, but just recently I decided to join this forum. Anywho, I made a Music Video to the animated series of Berserk a while back. Check it out guys.

http://www.senpaiproductions.com/reigninblood.html

floydboy

Is There anybody out there?
Yea I enjoyed it myself. All the previous music vids i have seen were put to music by Linkin Park or Offspring .... so I like the selection of music.

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Not to mention BAD editing. Personally, there are only 2 toher videos that are worth even mentioning, and i'll link you if you want Both were done by the same creator and didn't use any rock music at all. Great stuff.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Not to mention BAD editing. Personally, there are only 2 toher videos that are worth even mentioning, and i'll link you if you want Both were done by the same creator and didn't use any rock music at all. Great stuff.

Hey! Very cool! Yah, post links to the other two your talking about, I wanna see em.

I don't know, the editing all seems very well calculated, but for the first half, the music + footage just don't seem to go well... i guess just that it's giving too much of a light hearted feel to it? Perhaps it's just personal preference.  I really like the 2nd half.

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mage, you're not the first one to complain about the "happier" part of the video. It feel it is my faulya because I pretty much wanted to rush the first half to edit the 2nd half! I just didn't want to do the happy stuff and wanted to go straight to the gore. I might go back and re-vamp this vid when the Media Blasters DVD's come out.

vermillion, here are the links:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video.php?v=4771

and

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video.php?v=3456

enjoy!

zod_the_imortal

im am searching for the strong one
totally killer man it kicks ass got a hollywood touch i like it... sudently im in the mood to whatch the series again

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I aint got round to downloading it yet, been busy with Web Graphics and stuff.. I am sure it's great though, most Berserk AMV's aint that spiffy. So expect my opinion soon ;)

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Yes, most Berserk vids are utter crap.
Like i've said, only 2 videos are worth mentioning and I posted their links above.

I'm looking forward to your opinion.

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Thanks a million! Those were very nice, ppl with the appropriate mad skillz should make more of them ;)

D

Drachenfels

Yes, most Berserk vids are utter crap.
Like i've said, only 2 videos are worth mentioning and I posted their links above.

So you haven't seen the my own savior, forces and nightwish video?

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
My Own Savior is one of the poorest Berserk vids i'v ever seen. IMO, the editing is not even top notch and quality is just horrid.

I can't say anything about the Nightwish video though, but i'll be more than willing to check it out.

EDIT: There are so many "Forces" videos out there that it's easy to pass them by as "Fan Made" because for one, Media Blasters used a music video to Forces as a preview for the upcoming dvd's. I've seen ATLEAST 5 different versions of Forces. :-X

D

Drachenfels

My Own Savior is one of the poorest Berserk vids i'v ever seen. IMO, the editing is not even top notch and quality is just horrid.

I found it being one of the best, mostly because of the music. The quality is shit, but the editing is pretty good.
I can send you the nightwish video over irc if you want. But it's really short(one minute). And the video quality is also very poor.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Even though I hate the tune, the MM (Marlyn Manson) video, FIGHT song was ACE! The music went with the animation along with some of the lyrics. My own Saviour is an ace song, just a poor AMV!

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
I agree with hodge. Good initiative bad product.
My Own Savior could have been good, but the editing was simply...dull.

The Manson video has pretty good editing and is the only reason why I like the video. Good quality as well. Other than that, the lyrics have jack shit to do with Berserk.

Top Bottom