AOW re-release: Griffith [Hawks Soldiers] - Horse Riding Sculpture

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
They had released this famous kit years ago, now they're releasing it again as a completed statue (assembled and painted). Not only that but it will feature a Judeau bust (holding a knife to his forehead, see the illustration below).

Judo.jpg

Reservations will open at 11:00AM (Japan time) on February 10, 2006 (friday). Only 300 units will be available (numbered of course), with a price set at 38,000円 without the tax (around $320). Dimensions are 40cm (height), 23cm (width), and 17cm (depth).

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace
HOLY SHIT! Wow, what a great opportunity to capture one of the greatest products AOW's made. And releasing it as a completed statue! This is too awesome.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Pretty sweet deal, if one has the money to spare. Sadly I do not... :judo: Oh well, some years from now I might be able to procure it off of eBay. I will just have to wait and see.

Awesome and not awesome.

I have a kit now that I won't have to get painted...........I have a kit now that won't get painted. :troll:

Are you kidding me????????????

This for most people is AWESOME news... for me, I must say it makes me want to fall over and kill myself for paying $$$$$ for that kit a year ago. It took me 6 months to pay that kit off! Well, I wonder how fast this thing will sell out. I'm thinking.......... a few minutes =P.

Whouhoooooooooooooooo, this is just AMAZING !!!

Too bad for those who have spent a lot of time and money to afford the original kit but it is a great offer for the others.

And keep in mind that the original kit can be more beautiful than Art of War painted statue ;)

The scale is 1/15 if I am not mistaken ? If only it was 1/10...

Damn that sucks about it being 1/15 to the original 1/10. But I dont ever think I will track down an original, and if I did I probably couldnt afford it. So this one, SOLD! lol

That's too bad about the scale. I was thinking about picking this up. I'm unsure now. It'll still be an awesome piece. It just won't fit in with my other statues.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
ahh man thats so cool! If I wasn't a poor bastard I would definetly want to get my hands on those. Berserk statues are great :)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Bleak Harvest said:
20cm is a big difference... but it's still a beautiful statue.

Like I've been saying, it could just be the size without counting the base (although unlikely...). Wait & see what they'll say on the site.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Guess this kind of explains why so many kits were being auctioned off on Yahoo! Japan over the last week or so. Everyone that owns one is trying to get some of their investment back.

N

Ng51386

Maiku said:
Using the word investment when referring to a statue sounds ludicrous to me.

If you think about it it's not too ludicrous. Just look at the Zodd I with wings statue.... I wanna say the value of that one statue is doubled. Then there's the Guts on Horse statue, that's more than easily doubled in value.

Supply and demand!!! Wooooo!!

Besides, these statues are considered "art".

Aazealh said:
Like I've been saying, it could just be the size without counting the base (although unlikely...). Wait & see what they'll say on the site.

Just heard back from AoW.

Size (base included) measures 40 cm (H) x 23 cm (W) x 17 cm (D). :judo:

Ng51386 said:
If you think about it it's not too ludicrous. Just look at the Zodd I with wings statue.... I wanna say the value of that one statue is doubled. Then there's the Guts on Horse statue, that's more than easily doubled in value.

Alright then stupid not ludicrous. :void: Seriously invest in a stock,bond or property. If you are putting the part of your income that should be set aside for investments towards berserk statues you are going to retire poor.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Ng51386 said:

Supply and demand!!! Wooooo!!

Besides, these statues are considered "art".

doesn't anyone buy the statues cause they like them anymore? :guts:

Top Bottom