Judeau and pippin over gaston?

G

God Hand

OK it struck me not too long ago that when Griffith was being held in the dungeons, Casca went with Guts, Judeau, and Pippin and said they were the four strongest. But wasn't Gaston 2nd in command of the hawks raiders? Meaning that he is very skilled and strong? Granted he isn't a widely known character but then if the idea was to send the original four down, wouldn't judeau and/or pippin hold a high ranking position in the band? Because in order to be 2nd in command of the hawk's raiders, you must be strong and skilled. Can someone please help me find out why Casca said they were the four best? :judo:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
God Hand said:
OK it struck me not too long ago that when Griffith was being held in the dungeons, Casca went with Guts, Judeau, and Pippin and said they were the four strongest. But wasn't Gaston 2nd in command of the hawks raiders?

Ugh... To be second in command of the raiders doesn't mean anything when compared to actual officers like Pippin or Judo. He was a good fighter, but nothing like them. They weren't "second" in command, they were key members of the Hawks, leaders. And the one commanding the troops that waited for them to return was Corcas, another key member. If Casca said they were the four strongest, it's because it was the case.

Top Bottom