History of Zodd (and Locus)

G

God Hand

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me whom Zodd sacrificed to become an apostle?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Re: History of Zodd

God Hand said:
Could anyone be so kind as to tell me whom Zodd sacrificed to become an apostle?

I would if I could. Such information hasn't been revealed yet. :serpico:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Re: History of Zodd

God Hand said:

Aye, we know very little about Zodd, especially his past. We do know that he started his search for the "Ultimate Strong One" roughly 300 years ago. Why? I, personally, have no idea, but as someone once told me: "Something gave him a boner for the USO.. that's all we really know."

.... such wise words :void:

G

God Hand

History of Locus

Can someone please fill me in on the history of Locus, I've read that people like him because of his past but yet i cant find it in any thread, can someone tell me what thread it is in or just tell me?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: History of Locus

God Hand said:
Can someone please fill me in on the history of Locus, I've read that people like him because of his past but yet i cant find it in any thread, can someone tell me what thread it is in or just tell me?

It's all in the manga, and there is almost no information about him. Don't make threads like that about every character please, if you want information you can check the Berserk Encyclopedia. Also, I recommend you to use the board's Search Engine to find answers more quickly and easily.

Locus was just a legendary knight that never lost any fight and never served any master (before Griffith).

Top Bottom