Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Title: 剣獣 - Sword Beast

06v04.jpg

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
AGAIN?! Okay, now it's just getting silly :miura:

P.s. What did I say? I knew you'd get there before me!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I'm wondering whether they'll fight it or not... What's sure IMHO is that it won't be the episode's focus.

Heh, we've been seeing a lot of those lately.

Roughly when is it going to be released? I'm not very familiar with how Young Animal is released and everything, except that it's bi-monthly. I checked the end of the last episode, and that only got me a "continued next issue" message. I even did a search on here to see if anyone mentioned the release date, but I admit that I just woke up and I'm not exactly coherent, so I could have missed it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Ariyn said:
I even did a search on here to see if anyone mentioned the release date, but I admit that I just woke up and I'm not exactly coherent, so I could have missed it.

Yeah, you did.

Aazealh said:
Before anybody asks, the announcement on the last page of the episode just says "to be continued". There's no date, so it should be published in the next YA, as usual when no specific date is announced. That means the next episode will most probably come out on February 10.

The episode is coming out this friday.

Wow......another one......GET THEM ON A FUCKIN BOAT ALREADY! I know we all hope this Makara won't become the focus of the issue...but Guts has already battled one earlier that night (got slammed through the wall) and dealt with a whole slew of Daka. In which both times the Beast almost made an appearance. Guts is tired I would assume and now yet another big, hulking Makara and judging by the last time we saw Shierke, I don't think she's gonna be able to summon anything to help out (and what if Guts does loses himself to the Beast?!) I think a few things can happen, 1) Guts will somehow deal with the Makara nice and easy (WHICH I DONT SEE HAPPENING), 2) The Beast comes out to play and Shierke in her weak state has trouble saving Guts, 3) Azan makes an appearance!!!.....whatever happens, I doubt will see them set foot on a boat. :judo:

^^Schierke will control the Makara and they'll all hop on its back and get to Roderick's ship :troll: .

Seriously though, there's gotta be an entire ARMADA of these things swimming around, knowing Ganishka.

Well since we have no clue whats gonna happen aside from Makara action and the title, maybe the Beast will emerge, Schierke will be too weak or unable to help Guts and bam! Return of the moonlight child to pull Guts back to reason! Pure and unadultered speculation but at least it makes sense in the context of things.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
yeah IMO its pretty sure that the beast will manifest again soon (probably in this episode who knows) i just hope that they'll make it fast to the ship..

I think we learn something new (subtle) about the Beast. Or maybe the beast shows up and at the same time Ganishka interferes or something....

In any case there ain't gonna be some normal pyshical battle again, it's not the 'Miura style'. Not after this big summon from Schierke I think.

hell, I'm just guessing unbelievable stuff :judo:

btw, I suspect CnC, or Aazealh of changing my avatar. Good thing; I'm glad I get rid of the old ugly one. Thanx 'mister X' :guts: (I was too lazy to arrange it myself)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Me: "Berserk, the story of Guts trying to get on a boat."
Aazealh: "I almost deleted the thread"

Anyway, I hope the Makara just destroyed their boat in that shot. =)

Almost looks like Magnifico is carrying something... maybe Schierke?

And yeah, there's probably a couple 100's of those things out there, all fighting them does is waste time.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
HawaiianStallion said:
maybe the Beast will emerge, Schierke will be too weak or unable to help Guts

I'm hoping that's the way it goes. Aside from the Moonlight Child making a sudden appearance, I can't think of anything else that would be able to pull Guts back to reality, if he does indeed succumb to the Beast. Think Guts might be able to pull himself back if it comes to that?

Hm.. the previous ep. showed Schierke's power. Now, the immediate threat, the Daka army, is partially, if not mostly, taken care of, this ep. can open to many things. I was thinking a flash to other events/characters for more plot build-up.
But from the teaser, I guess the party isn't over yet. Looks like Guts would have to go berserk this time if they wanna get out of there. ;D

I wouldn't be surprised if there are hundreds of Makaras.
If so Guts and Crew probably will start running away and finding the boat faster without engaging the enemy.

And what happened to that general, forgot his name, used to be with Schierke as the second in command of Holy Iron Chain Knights? I am thinking he will make a come back soon as well.

CnC

Ad Oculos
skethee2 said:
And what happened to that general, forgot his name, used to be with Schierke as the second in command of Holy Iron Chain Knights? I am thinking he will make a come back soon as well.

Azan

Azan's gone crazy. >.>

Also, though I kinda doubt it, could be something with Guts going all rawr :chomp: and the other guys having to flee him, leaving him behind. Like I said, could happen, but I doubt it will.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Aaz hit the nail on the head when he said it would not be the center of the episode. And somebody mentioned Azan... it would be nice, but seeing how he doesn't weild a sword it's highly unlikely he'll be a major part of the epsidoe, if in fact he's in it at all.

As for my prediction, I think Roderick's ship and miltary prowess will prove to be a little less than he had boasted.

paper_boat.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
skethee2 said:

It was Farnese that was in the Holy Iron Chain Knights.  Schierke is the young witch who just roasted the daka in the last episode.

Bleak Harvest said:
As for my prediction, I think Roderick's ship and miltary prowess will prove to be a little less than he had boasted.

paper_boat.jpg

I knew it was too good to be true...

Top Bottom