Episode 269

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
It's probably just me but that Makara looks bigger than usual. Also, that shot looks like it would make a great coloration, but I'll wait for a higher res version.

In any case, I don't care about a boat, but some progress would be nice. I guess I'm impatient.

Bleak Harvest said:
paper_boat.jpg

Looks like some bad dude stolt Canada's navy.

I didn't even realize a new berserk was coming up this quick. I bet they just dodge that one Makara. I don't see him doing the Makara fight thing a third time unless Guts is going beastmode with some serious repercussions.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Vaxillus said:
It's probably just me but that Makara looks bigger than usual.  Also, that shot looks like it would make a great coloration, but I'll wait for a higher res version.
Maybe because none of the guys pictured have the same frame as Guts?

Rhombaad said:
It was Farnese that was in the Holy Iron Chain Knights. Schierke is the young witch who just roasted the daka in the last episode.

Ya sorry abt that....I am really bad with names :chomp:
But Azan will play role soon, otherwise Muira would not have introduced us to him in the city.

Mista_B said:
Almost looks like Magnifico is carrying something... maybe Schierke?
Doubtful, as that would imply Magnifico can actually think of other people's well-being. :void:

Don't know what else to guess on with the preview and title, but I just hope it's not what I'm thinking it is. Fighting on that strip of dock against a makara out in the bay is going to be a bitch.

Miura isn't "stalling" the plot, and the episodes aren't getting released as "slow" as you think either. In fact, it isn't slow at all, and it takes a lot of time and energy to release these episodes as frequently and consistent (and at such high quality) as Miura does.

It would be just too unnatural for Guts and co. to just suddenly get on the ship when there's a full-scale invasion coming from the sea.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Tell Me Why, be a little more thoughtful and constructive when you post in the current episode threads. Let me remind everyone, the conversation below is real. :carcus:

"Griffith No More!" said:
Me: "Berserk, the story of Guts trying to get on a boat."
Aazealh: "I almost deleted the thread"

Anyway, I hope the Makara just destroyed their boat in that shot. =)

And speaking of the Makara, I guess no one wants to acknowledge this, but it really could be destroying their boat in that shot; look in the upper right hand corner.

06v04.jpg

Even if it's just the boat to get to the bigger boat... not a good start.​

They'll have to build a raft out of live trolls! :troll:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Can't really see it, but yea, theres something there.
Could be the boat (prob).

With all these makara around perhaps they could find a way to ride one :)
That'd be... well... interesting.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that Guts and them won't be fighting in this battle for very long. I think we're getting ready to see another Griffith centered event.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
another possibility is that if guts' band make it to the ship, they might get attacked by other makara while they are on the boat and that would be kinda dangerous for them to escape..especially if they are stuck on the ship. who knows how many makaras are there in the water?!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
"Griffith No More!" said:
And speaking of the Makara, I guess no one wants to acknowledge this, but it really could be destroying their boat in that shot; look in the upper right hand corner.

Even if it's just the boat to get to the bigger boat... not a good start.

Yeah, there is definitely something boat-like in the upper right corner.  Looks like a mast tipping to the right.  Good eye, Griff.  They're in major trouble either way, whether it's the boat to get to the ship or the ship itself.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I could just be one of the hundred or so burning boats in the harbor. Looks either too far away to be being destroyed, or it's a tiny sail boat, which in my experience are rarely used to get to the larger vessels. It's always a rowboat.

couldn't be the boat roderick was talkin bout though since he didnt have it at the dock right???
maybe its a wave of makara coming to attack the town now since the daka at the dock have been killed.... hmm then again maybe not but ya never know might use em as a blockade against all sea travel.
Oh well just wanna see that down in the dumpster Azan again.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
They'll eventually get to the ship only to find the pirates are taking advantage of all the chaos to loot everything that's not on fire :D

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Lithrael said:
They'll eventually get to the ship only to find the pirates are taking advantage of all the chaos to loot everything that's not on fire :D 

If it turns out to be pirates then it's a good thing Isidro took out their stereotypical leader with that oar. :troll:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Looks like a boat on it's way to capsizing... no airborne wood shards though, so it doesn't look a badly damaged ship -- aside from the burning mast, of course :badbone:

poodeta said:
couldn't be the boat roderick was talkin bout though since he didnt have it at the dock right???

I agree with that. We can see dead Daka on the Preview, meaning they still are on the docks. And Roderick's boat is supposed to be outside the town, from what he said.

Guts is probably fairly tired to give any significant help and Schierke is too mind fucked to do another spell quickly.

It seems to me the reason for another Makara to enter is primarily for Serpico, Isidro, Roderick and perhaps Farnese to take care of this one. Needless to say it's unlikely that Magnifico will do anything productive.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Sparnage said:
Guts is probably fairly tired to give any significant help and Schierke is too mind fucked to do another spell quickly.

It seems to me the reason for another Makara to enter is primarily for Serpico, Isidro, Roderick and perhaps Farnese to take care of this one. Needless to say it's unlikely that Magnifico will do anything productive.
Better yet why not the local navy? Maybe they were tied up some where and if not the navy, some of the other ground forces.

Top Bottom