JIN: Trollin' on SK

JIN

Yudanero...
I whipped this lil' critter up last night. :troll: acha-cha-cha

Click on the picture to get the full-size image.

#8/02/05 New drawing: SK.net forum anniversary (preview here)
#8/06/05 New drawing: Quarantined! (preview here)
#8/22/05 New drawing: Puck: Snake Eater (preview here)
#8/22/05 New drawing: Cat nap (preview here)
#8/22/05 New drawing: Beware the Mist! (preview here)
#12/01/05 New drawing: Daka face (preview here)
#12/01/05 New drawing: Golem action (preview here)
#12/01/05 New drawing: Becchi (preview here)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Not that I need to tell you, but that's quite cool, JIN. Along with the whine thread interview, downright inspiring...

:troll: Hey Skullknight!

:SK: Harrumph... yes?

:troll: Ya think yar reeeeal smart, don't chya?

:SK: No, I just try to...

:troll: Well, yar not! You're a big stupid jerk! I know, I've seen yar kind before on the 500 other boards I'm at!

:SK: ...pay attention, be logical, use proper punctuation...

:troll: Shadddup ya MORAN! My opinion is just as valid without that snobby stuff; no, moreso!! I keep it real, asshole! Hey, flamer, you there?

:chomp: WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING WASTING TIME WITH THIS STUPID COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING SKULLKNIGHT FUCKING FAGGOT NAZI FOR!!!!!?? I HATE THAT FUCKNG ELITEST!

:zodd: :guts: :carcus: heheheheheheh! so funny!

:isidro: yo d00ds dont meen to enterupped but d/loded berzerk last nite of BT n luv it but can only fine uup to volume 30 so pls p0st rst of series oh and whose g-u-t-s is that a misttransaction of Gatte's name?

:miura: ...

:troll: Welcome to SKynet! har!

:???: Why is everyone so mean around here?

:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:                                          :void: :badbone: :griff: THE END.....................?            :chomp:

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
Nice, the pencilwork looks great on the full size. Style is very Berserkish too. That troll reminds me a little of something from the muppets hehe. Would be awesome to see some berserk fanarts from you.

Griffith

http://www.skullknight.net/me/ren/ren.htm

More JIN here, as well as some other familiar faces like Mr. CnC for one.

Young Zodd! :zodd:

JIN

Yudanero...
Thanks for the kind words, though I would've busted my own chops about the line paper (the goal is to be professional like Lithrael someday   :beast:  ).
Serpico said:
Nice, the pencilwork looks great on the full size.

Hehe, Thx. To be honest though it was a ball point pen(black) on a yellow notepad.

"Griffith No More!" said:

Whoa! Griffith you took it back man. I didnt think that renditions page existed anymore.
DirectDK said:
JIN, your work is AWESOME. Hurry up and finish that comic series you started! :troll:

:miura:  Sabbatical Time   :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
JIN said:
Thanks for the kind words, though I would've busted my own chops about the line paper (the goal is to be professional like Lithrael someday   :beast:  ).
Hehe, Thx. To be honest though it was a ball point pen(black) on a yellow notepad.

Whoa! Griffith you took it back man. I didnt think that renditions page existed anymore.
:miura:  Sabbatical Time   :guts:
The rest of the Misc on the site still too. It's just embarassing, so it's hidden from the prying eyes of :troll:

CnC

Ad Oculos

Wow... did that drawing 4 years ago... ah the memories.

Time to cook up something new.
Great work Jin.

Griffith

JIN said:
Thanks for the kind words, though I would've busted my own chops about the line paper

I noticed that, but it just reminded me that I often did great work on fucking lined paper. Then when you try to transfer it to white, it always feels worse to you; some kind of catch 22. :guts:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
A piece of Berserk fan art worthy of the name. A stupendous job. I especially like the party hat. I so need to make one like that.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Oh, cool, I remember these!  I loved the one of SK and Guts.  It looks like someone caught Guts off guard with a camera, and Skully stuck his head in the frame at the last second.  Hey hey!  :badbone:

And that is one ugly troll.  Awesome job.

JIN

Yudanero...
Everyone has been so nice (minus Aaz :chomp: )..Thx to all!
:puck: To further the cause of humor, I present some administrative fun..be civil, dont get Banned people. :beast:

Thx Editor San! :miura:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
JIN said:
Everyone has been so nice (minus Aaz :chomp: )..Thx to all!

Can't say I'm a fan of these ugly lines. :troll:

JIN said:
:puck: To further the cause of humor, I present some administrative fun..be civil, dont get Banned people.

Hahah, that's Puck "THE FURY" in there (MGS3 reference). :guts:

Top Bottom