Happy Birthday, Puella!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
That's right, everybody, it's the special day of one of SK.net's best, and certainly the most versatile, contributors; a first ballet shoe-in for the Hall of Fame.

Puells, thanks for years of knowledge, experience, and grace; you did it with style, and you're almost literally skullknight.net's "better half," so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PUELLA!

ElfCake.jpg

I hope you like Elf Cake!
(they're delicious, and full of creamy goodness)​

Happy Birthday Puella!

Ive not spoken to you myself but i know about many of the things you have contributed to this site and would like to just say we all thank you for your knowledge and work ^_^

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Happy Birthday!!! Hope its full of fun and lots of food, and lots of Berserk goodness to you :p From what others tell me you have done allot of great things for SK.net and you have my greatest thanks.

D

darkbane

Happy Birthday Puella!
Griffith already said the important stuff, but thanks again. I wish you good luck and good health.

puella

Berserk forever
Proj2501 said:
Saeng il Chuk ha hae!!!!! I think thats how u say it.
Perfect. :void:

Wow, thanks a million Griffith and everybody. :casca:
I'm impressed that many members who I've not talked with know about me because I'm not an active member these days.
I'm a bit sad because I can't contribute much to this board currently. :judo:
Yeah, I'm 36. I'm almost as old as Miura or possibly the age of an aunt of some of you guys. So I'm fearless (what's the relation?). :carcus:
I still think much about Berserk and the elves. I just ate a super-elfin-icecream cake with my husband. It was so good. And now I am lying with a big belly like Puck and Evarella in the image Griffith posted.

SK.net is more than a forum to me in many ways. It's been almost 5 years since I came here. Great time.
I wish I'll be able to celebrate the 50th birthday of a member who just turned 18 here someday. Thanks again.

Félicitations!!

Bon anniversaire!!

Chukha hamnida!

Saeng il chukha hamnida!

I could litterally go on for days.

I must out-congratulate everybody. :guts:

And, once more:

Happy Birthday!

(though, it's probably over by now... =( )

Top Bottom