Anyone else pissed off at the owner of this sight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Someone named "God Hand 1" is shown, as of a few moments ago, as being the newest member of the site. Coincidence? :???:

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Walter said:
Deleted from the topic: "Could you bring yourself to do it?"
I saved it for my personal hilarity archive.

ahaha, that was in my topic? Man I never even got a chance to see it :(

good stuff, good stuff..

For the record, he was talking about me.  I don't "know" him, but I talked to him for a few minutes in the chatychatychatchat.  And I didn't say "that bastard walter banned me!!!" or anything, I just mentioned I couldn't post.

I'm not mad about the bannage either, whatever Walter does it seems to work, because this is the best forum in all the land.

My only retaliation is the cows, don't like it, LIVE WITH IT! :troll: :troll: :carcus:

Kagami

Goo!
pippin22 said:
For the record, he was talking about me. I don't "know" him, but I talked to him for a few minutes in the chatychatychatchat. And I didn't say "that bastard walter banned me!!!" or anything, I just mentioned I couldn't post.

I'm not mad about the bannage either, whatever Walter does it seems to work, because this is the best forum in all the land.

My only retaliation is the cows, don't like it, LIVE WITH IT! :troll: :troll: :carcus:

roflcopter.... Is this about the time when Walter did the "banned for 2 weeks for trollitry?" comment?
(nice profile pic btw).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
pippin22 said:
For the record, he was talking about me. I don't "know" him, but I talked to him for a few minutes in the chatychatychatchat. And I didn't say "that bastard walter banned me!!!" or anything, I just mentioned I couldn't post.

Don't sweat it, for guys like him any excuse is good to justify insulting the owner of a site.

Kagami said:
Is this about the time when Walter did the "banned for 2 weeks for trollitry?" comment?

Yeah.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I personally find it hard to stomach that stuff like this keeps getting posted. At least once a year I guess. You make Judo cry. :judo:

To actually address the topic, considdering the amount of BS the admins of this site have to put up with, I'm surprised they haven't flipped and beaten the server to pieces with a baseball bat. Thank you, Walter, Aazealh, Nomad, and now Cnc, for putting up with all the crap us mortals sling at you and still continuing to host this wonderful site.

Vaxillus said:
To actually address the topic, considdering the amount of BS the admins of this site have to put up with, I'm surprised they haven't flipped and beaten the server to pieces with a baseball bat.  Thank you, Walter, Aazealh, Nomad, and now Cnc, for putting up with all the crap us mortals sling at you and still continuing to host this wonderful site.
Yep. If I had been a mod at this place I would have gone totally banana a long, long time ago. Our mods possess superhuman patience.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
the reason I am pissed off with Walter is I just said a few things about Berserk and he just Said "Fuck you" I'm sorry but this is out of order.
Anyone interested can view the conversation here: http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=1767.msg109604#msg109604

Btw Skullgrin, you and Grunbeld are contending for most deleted posts this month. Starting bets at $.50.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
the reason I am pissed off with Walter is I just said a few things about Berserk and he just Said "Fuck you"

I'd really appreciate it if you took his advice.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
He was completly entitled to say fuck you, also. Way to show support for Berserk by pirating the anime. That'll really help benefit everyone :schierke:

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I saw this topic around Monday, it killed me then, and it kills me now. This guy is a douche (if I knew how to get that little thing about the E I would). Seriously though, I mean ,its like he does something stupid then starts being a jerk about it, now he has no other options but to bitch and moan as a "guest" account. I hope this thread keeps going, I hope he posts again, and I hope that in a week, this still makes me laugh.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Skullgrin140 said:
the reason I am pissed off with Walter is I just said a few things about Berserk and he just Said "Fuck you" I'm sorry but this is out of order.

What's sad is that you still don't get it. :judo:

IsolatioN said:
He was completly entitled to say fuck you, also. Way to show support for Berserk by pirating the anime. That'll really help benefit everyone  :schierke:

In case you didnt know I dont support Pirating Berserk. I only watched it because I was interested in it. Nothing wrong with that

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
In case you didnt know I dont support Pirating Berserk. I only watched it because I was interested in it. Nothing wrong with that
Have you purchased anything yet (DH volumes, anime DVDs)? If so, you've taken your first step to supporting the series. Any other "support" you offer to the series is pretty fruitless.

Walter said:
Have you purchased anything yet (DH volumes, anime DVDs)?  If so, you've taken your first step to supporting the series.  Any other "support" you offer to the series is pretty fruitless.

I havent bought the DVD's yet thank you very much :miura:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Don't ban him yet. He hasn't even realized his error yet.

Just because you don't think don't step outside every morning and yell "I support pirating Berserk!" doesn't mean you haven't been doing it. You downloaded the episodes and never bought the DVDs. Whether or not you think it's 'supporting it,' you are illegally possessing media that a group of people worked ery hard to create and not paying them there dues. That is, in reality, pirating, and by doing it yourself you are supporting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom