FruitFlan

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
berserkclosedfront.jpg

berserkopenandfilled.jpg

berserkboxback.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Looks excellent! However, I really dont approve of the back text... phrasing it as a question? No thanks...

R

Rufus

i have the fansubs so i dont need the dvds but....i would like the box does anyone knwow here i can buy it wonder what the people at the store would say if i took out the dvds and said i only wan the box.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
First of all, may I say that this box will be my new transcendental entity or law =D

i have the fansubs so i dont need the dvds but....i would like the box does anyone knwow here i can buy it wonder what the people at the store would say if i took out the dvds and said i only wan the box.

Buy it anyway! "I have the fansubs so I don't need the DVDs" is not only cheating yourself out of an official product with professional quality, it's also cheating Miura out of the bucks you would've paid for his product! Support Miura, and support the company that paid the insane amount of cash to bring his product to the US! If it makes enough money, maybe we'll get the manga... *wink wink nudge nudge, Eric Idle style*

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Just think, by the end of the month... IT WILL BE MINE... ALL MINE!!!

R

Rufus

so will giving this mirua more money bing mroe manga sooner?

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
so will giving this mirua more money bing mroe manga sooner?

Good sales often encourage authors to do stuff like that. ^^

So yeah. Give him cash. Just be sure not to address it to Mirua, or Bing, or Mroe or Larry or Curly. Send to Kentaro Miura. ;D Sure, he won't be getting a cool million from any one of us, but ten bucks each of a DVD box from a hundred thousand fans... THAT'LL say something. ^_-

R

Rufus

what if i got him a griffith toy i think he would hug me and cry cus i got him somthing

Top Bottom