Resident Evil 4

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
God Damn this looks good...
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_residentevil4_4.html

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
It looks great, I love how it looks more action based, the zomnies look faster, and I think that the "over the shoulder" veiw will make the game more enjoyable.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
indeed... by the looks of it, the "zombies" are more intelligent and a lot more difficult.... these suckers speak in spanish and actually organize an attack.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
these suckers speak in spanish and actually organize an attack.
These are not zombies the villagers are in early stage of infection by a new virus they are not dead! later on the game you eventually see the slowish and decaying dead RE built his name on in BIG NUMBERS.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Grifth said:
later on the game you eventually see the slowish and decaying dead RE built his name on in BIG NUMBERS.

Why would Leon have a problem dealing with those things? Seeing how he's dealing with those faster, smarter suckers. ???

Nomad said:
indeed... by the looks of it, the "zombies" are more intelligent and a lot more difficult.... these suckers speak in spanish and actually organize an attack.

It's cool that it takes place in Spain since I can understand spanish. The game overall is looking good. 8)

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I thought it took place in Poland?

Nope it takes place in a small pueblo (village)in Spain. Just watch the trailers and you can hear the villagers speaking spanish.Capcom has already said that this game takes place in Spain where the U.S. Presidents daughther has been kidnapped.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ZODDGUTSU said:
Nope it takes place in a small pueblo (village)in Spain. Just watch the trailers and you can hear the villagers speaking spanish.Capcom has already said that this game takes place in Spain where the U.S. Presidents daughther has been kidnapped.

I read a while back it took place in Poland. Oh well whoever said it was fucking wrong.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I read a while back it took place in Poland. Oh well whoever said it was fucking wrong.

well... I read that RE 4 was delayed... apparently they did a lot of "last minute" changes... that could be one of them :-\
Grifth said:
These are not zombies the villagers are in early stage of infection by a new virus they are not dead! later on the game you eventually see the slowish and decaying dead RE built his name on in BIG NUMBERS.
Hance the expresion "Zombies" ;) ;D

Nomad said:
well... I read that RE 4 was delayed... apparently they did a lot of "last minute" changes...

There's like 2 or 3 version of RE4 the last version I know of is that Leon was suppose to be inficeted of a virus it took place in a mansion and that he was being chase by some sort of a shadow.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Resident evil 4: BADASS

B A D A S S

Even though I'm still stuck in the fucking village in 1st lvl >:(. Chainsaw man keeps killing me.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Re: Resident evil 4: BADASS

DemonX said:
B A D A S S

Even though I'm still stuck in the fucking village in 1st lvl >:(. Chainsaw man keeps killing me.
Incredible game.

The controls are so tight, the graphics are downright jaw-dropping, I really love this game.

Almost makes me want to go out and buy a GCN.

(And trust me, it just get's harder)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Actual game looked impressive, but story looked woeful as usual.

This is my cheap way to play games. =)

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?

"Griffith No More!" said:
Actual game looked impressive, but story looked woeful as usual.

This is my cheap way to play games. =)
The stories even worse the usual.

But the game itself is so fun, that in this case it didn't really bother me that much.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Yeah, it does get extremely bad when every system has exclusive titles.  Usually I tend to stick to one system and one system only, but although I love my PS2 I also love Halo 2 (not to mention the entire X-Box LIVE setup) so I had to grab an X-Box recently.  I lack the willpower to stop my overactive spending :-[.

SlimJ87D

Apollo
sick ass game! Beat it, I love the weapons system, but I wished you can see the customization, like new barrels, cock hammers etc...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re: RE 4

Grunbeld said:
who do you think will win the console war?

Whoever wins... we lose.

BTW Grunny, January 18th, 2005 was the last post? Geez, that's a Hell of a bump, man (I'm assuming you made a new thread that was combined). I think I'll go post in the MGS2 section now, if I can find it.

Top Bottom