Aint it cool Berserk 2?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
according to aint it cool [and an annoying ass of a friend] Berserk 2 is coming or somthing hell with my freekin post i'll get the link! http://aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=12104

for those that can't find the artical: Berserk 2
Media Blasters said at Anime Central that Berserk 2 is currently in pre-production, but all this means is that the creative team that produced the original series are looking into creating a new series. They mentioned that the new series would be too violent for Japanese TV.

In original series, the first episode introduces a huge, scarred man people call "The Black Swordsman", entered a settlement ruled by a snake like demon who is being appeased with money, and feasts of human flesh. After a brutal fight, the swordman kill the demon, and takes a head shaped amulet from its neck. The rest of the series is the story of how a mercenary named Guts becomes the black swordsman and his dealings with an ambitious mercenary captain with other-worldly qualities named Griffith. The series is a story of medieval ware-fare, drama and politics, with some supernatural elements that come to dominate it at its conclusion.

The manga series continues after the events of the anime series with Guts as the Black Swordsman.

Bob
P.S. i think the idea of Berserk 2 is complete bull shit seeing how Olivier didn't say anything about it yet.

M

Marcus

Re: Aint it cool Berserk 2?

Erm.. This is getting to be a very familiar sight. I agree tho, we'd prolly hear it from Olivier. Plus the article itself says:
They mentioned that the new series would be too violent for Japanese TV.
If its too violent for Jap TV, whats the chances of us seeing it?! I hope they aren't seriously considering it, it would ruin the anime series, like the 3rd season of Kenshin. Plus they left out too many important characters (Puck, Skully, Silatt, etc..) to go back and change things now. :p

The_Stick

"Shoot for the moon. That way, if you miss it
Re:  Aint it cool Berserk 2?

Despite the obvious pessimism of many concerning a second series, it is still possible to have one with the manga's other important characters.  

How?  Just rewrite some of the story..well like its very possible for Guts to meet Puck somewhere else and mention meeting the skullknight if he is recalling his past...and just declare it in the new series something the old series never showed.  "Meanwhile, Behind the scenes" type of thing.            

its very possible for Guts to meet Puck somewhere else and mention meeting the skullknight if he is recalling his past...and just declare it in the new series something the old series never showed.  "Meanwhile, Behind the scenes" type of thing.
"Oh, yeah! I remember that weird guy, now! He told me terrible things about my destiny and all that stuff, and seemed to be as powerful as Zoddo, or maybe even more! For some reason, it just didn't seem important enough to mention... Not as important as those two extra battles against Adon and his men, anyway..."

Also, I don't know everything, you know? ^^;;
But I wouldn't trust that kind of sources. We already heard similar things several times in the past.
Anyway, "people _considering_ making an anime" does not = "they're making it".

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

Also, I don't know everything, you know? ^^;;
But I wouldn't trust that kind of sources.

yeah thats why i wrought in my "P.S." that i thought it was bull shit. plus Aint it cool news is total bull shit, and is run by crack heads.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Can we all please stop paying attention to this rumour.. I can feel myself slipping into a false excitement about it's coming to us.... which it won't.... ever... :(

Top Bottom