Screen Shots

Whatley

I feel no mercy for monsters
Does anyone have or know where I can find screen shots of
Gattsu's brand from the Sword of Berserk game?

The screen shot that I am most interested in is the one
that shows the brand as Gattsu walks towards the bandits at
the beginning of the game.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Do you just want a picture of the brand? Or that specific one? Heres the best one I could ever find:

brand.jpg

Whatley

I haven't seen that pic on the net. That is a good pic of
the brand.

Yeah I am looking for pics of the brand. I'm just wanting
to get different pics of it. I have been seeing most of the
same pics of the brand at all the sites I have been to so
far. Not many of them have screen shots from the game. If
they do, then none of them show the brand in the screen
shots.

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
Probably because the brand is just a symbol; it's not that much of a visual interest to most people. I doubt taking different angles of the brand is a particular interest to most people ;D

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Probably because the brand is just a symbol; it's not that much of a visual interest to most people.  I doubt taking different angles of the brand is a particular interest to most people  ;D

Not unless what they want is to get the tatoo just right :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Tatoo... so I am not the only one who thought about it for a micro second either?

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
just for a second i thought about the eclipse as a tatoo over my entire body... :eek:

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
just for a second i thought about the eclipse as a tatoo over my entire body... :eek:
hehehe... reminds of that guys who has "stripe tatoos" all over his body. he is convinced that he now is a tiger. just imagine! hahaha... what a moron!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
hehehe... reminds of that guys who has "stripe tatoos" all over his body. he is convinced that he now is a tiger. just imagine! hahaha... what a moron!
hehe...living as a tiger nudist in the woods and hunting for everything moving... :D
too much frosties!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
too much frosties!
hahahaha!!!

llllllllllaß in raus den tiger! zeig ihnen dassdu's kannst. denn kellog's frosties schmecken so: die wecken den tiger in dir! und DIR!
und tatoos kriagst a davon, du sau! jawoi... :p ;D

AC

I seek the skull rose jpg.
Actually, I have the skull rose, from SkullKnight's shield as a tattoo. I got it last summer and I used the skrose image from this site. I need to get another skrose image with a white background. I want to add more onto the tattoo I have.

Does anybody have one?

Uriel

I was gonna get the Akuma symbol, the one he wears on his gi tatoo'd on the back of my neck, but I thought I would pass.

aelka

LOL I heard about that guy too......but then, he has those "feelings". I just don't get how those spiritual feelings have to do with inserting the things they use in breast implants to make him look like catman.

yeah, hes part indian and his "spirit" or whatever is that of a tiger. he recently got "whiskers" implanted in his face. he had his lip split to resemble a tigers and what not. i heard he wants to have a tail implanted in his ass as well.
i dont see a tiger, i see a freak. but thats just me...

Whatley

Yeah I am thinking about getting the brand as a tattoo.

I just want to get different pics of the brand because some of them seem to be drawn a bit different from pic to pic. Some pics have blood around it or coming from it. Some pics show no blood. Some pics make the lines look thick or make lines look thin.

Uriel

Some pics make the lines look thick or make lines look thin.
That's called perspective, you wouldn't expect the brand to be the exact size at every angle it's viewed at. One of the clearest brands is on the background of BSOM. I use that one.
As for the tatoo, has anyone of us got a tatoo. It doesn't have to be a Berserk one, but I mean.. most of you are old enough to have one. I'm just being nosey that's all :p

aelka

I think the thickness of the lines of the tattoo and all is just because Muira or his assistants don't spend time measuring and calculating the exact design of the brand. When they drew it in the comic the 500th time, they just scribble it on.

Lamech

In darkness Lies truth
Tattoo's are awesome but they are frigin Adictive... I got my first one, which is the dagger/Anhk from Vampire the Dark Ages, on my right arm. I want a bunch more. I allready have a drawing of one that i am going to get soon on my left arm(Which i don't have uploaded anywhere so i can't show you) and i have been thinking of something for my right fore arm. So be sure you have plenty of money to spend cause you can never have just one =)

Nienna

Show me a hero ... and I will write you a tragedy.
Hmm ... I know there was a guy over on the arcticnightfall forums that posted pictures of his brand tattoo. It looked pretty awesome too (thicker lines with a little red at the edges). Unfortunately I can't find the post anymore ... perhaps it scrolled.

I've got a fairly simple version of the brand (thin lines, only black, and not faded at the edges) where Caska has her's. (I couldn't quite bring myself to put it on my neck ;) ) I just re-drew it on graph paper and explained what I wanted done to the nice lady with the needle and it came out quite well.

They are kind of addictive though. I'm getting one on my back in a few weeks, the kanji for 'wings'.

Top Bottom