FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus

CnC

Ad Oculos
dwarfkicker said:
They have more than one.

yeah huh, but unless they took turns in drawing hair, head, right arm, left arm, silly clothing, they only need to fire the guy who drew _this_concept.

Eh so Vann looks a little weird, most of the other characters look fine and most are in their twenties and thirties in this game so it doesnt bother me in the slightest that one of them looks a little stupid, not to mention its simply how he looks, lets see how his personality turns out.

Not to mention the myriad of villians look pretty awesome, most notably the judges.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Psymont 2.0 said:
yeah, he also might have a gruff, smoking all his life, wicked case of bronchitis, solid snake-like, scratchy, deep voice for all we know...

sure, but I'm willing to bet anyone here 1000 bucks thats not the case.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like it or not, FFXII will be out in the US for thanksgiving according to the game's executive producer.

On top of that, Square is expressing interest and examining the possibility for an FF7 remake for the PS3.

http://www.gamefront.de/

Shitty machine translation coming up:

Square Enix examines finally Fantasy VII Remake 16.03.06 - On the occasion of the today's distribution of the RPGs finally Fantasy XII, a meeting of Square Enix in the business Shibuya Tsutaya in Tokyo took place. While the quantity waited asked Square Enix president Yoichi Wada on the stage for the sales start and, it someone from the public to finally manufacture Fantasy VII (HP) for the PlayStation3 as Remake: ' please final you make for Fantasy VII for PlayStation3!' To the E3 2005 Square Enix had shown a technical study for PlayStation3, in which scenes from the PlayStation classical author from 1997 were to be seen to. So far Square Enix had however not confirmed that from the technical Fantasy vii-demo becomes final also once a PS3-Spiel. Yoichi Wada answers with a smile and said that such a Remake is extremely heavy, but one it with Square Enix to examine wants..........

CnC

Ad Oculos
dwarfkicker said:
On top of that, Square is expressing interest and examining the possibility for an FF7 remake for the PS3.

if you're basing that off all that hype over the tech demo, you're misinformed

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hahaha, you guys could have just asked me, that would have been easier. :SK:

Anyway, the tech demo shown at the last E3 really motivated a lot of people, and apparently today a consequent number of them insisted about it during the official launch of FFXII. The site from which the original information comes is Dengeki Online, and they reported that Square Enix's president didn't ignore these manifestations in favor of a FFVII remake and half-jokingly said that "while it would be very difficult, they would think about it". He said he was very surprised to see such a sudden fervor from the consumers, but honestly considering the way they've been milking the FFVII franchise, I'm having trouble believing his "surprise".

One thing im getting annoyed with is the fact they keep making this FF7 stuff. I mean if they really want to make the money dont they understand all we want is a good game? Good Game = Time + Effort + Noboru Uematsu. But its sad in this hyped up world where everyone wants a game NOW, that producers are pushing the developments to make things faster and alot of things get overlooked.

After seeing a picture of Vaan I have only one thing to say: Can`t square ever make a main male character who doesn`t look like a woman? Tidus looked ok but you could put Vaan in a dress and he would look like a teenage girl.

At least Vaan has a girlfriend (or at least starts out the game with a girlfriend, Penelope I believe her name was...). Is that a Final Fantasy first?

Khorne said:
After seeing a picture of Vaan I have only one thing to say: Can`t square ever make a main male character who doesn`t look like a woman? Tidus looked ok but you could put Vaan in a dress and he would look like a teenage girl.

Makes you wonder what Square's intended audience is? I mean besides 13 year old girls.

Top Bottom